Splat Rebellious Hair Color Complete Kit
Extreme, shocking, expressive, long lasting, semi-permanent hair paint. Use on unbleached natural hair for a subtle hint of color. Use on bleached hair for an extreme intense shocking color. .see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "i have used splat in many colors, they start to fade after about a month, and the bleaching kit is really harsh on your hair, ive used the red, wich fades to pink, the blue that fades to grey and the pink that fades out after 2 washes to blonde, " in 18 reviews
- "I dyed my hair with red streaks the color came out well lasts a long time I'd say prob 5 months then I decided to go jet black and it prob did that over two years ago and I can't get the black outta my hair :( it only grew out a lil nothing more and it still jet black strange.... " in 12 reviews
- "I hate that it's messy, when the color fades it looks funky, the bleach made my hair grow out with blonde even after I tried dying my hair brown, the red color came out hot pink in my hair, and the purple didn't cover up all my hair." in 10 reviews
- "This product did work great in my hair but only when I used bleach on my dark brown hair, I usually took just a streak of my hair underneath in the back, and left it on for an hour." in 9 reviews
- "the color only works if you bleach your hair but it doesnt stay if u get hot and sweaty the product bleeds and gets all over stains everything all together not a good product " in 7 reviews
This stuff is horrible for your hair! Just please buy professional salon dye or go to someone who knows what they're doing.
I had a 'scene kid' phase years ago, and this was the dye & bleach kit I used. My hair was so fried and damaged, it took years to fix it.
Do not give me the excuse 'my hair is different lul' - sis ya' gonna lose your hair.
Works really good I used blue sapphire in August since I was going back to school for a new year. I used it without the bleach and it looked purple sometimes in the light and other times it looked black with blue tints. Looked really great but a few months after it turned bright green and turned my hair lighter than it was before my dad dyed my hair. I would use it again if it would last longer and it didn't turned green again and if it was like a dark blue that didn't look black. I would recomend this product to people who wants to try a different color than they usually do. Splat Rebellious Hair Color Complete Kit
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos