Splat Rebellious Hair Color Complete Kit

$7.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*6 other buying options

Extreme, shocking, expressive, long lasting, semi-permanent hair paint. Use on unbleached natural hair for a subtle hint of color. Use on bleached hair for an extreme intense shocking color. .

Splat Rebellious Hair Color Complete Kit I was just wondering how well this color stays? Does it fade quickly?
Splat Rebellious Hair Color Complete Kit ? How long does this color stay? Does it rub off?
Start your review of Splat Rebellious Hair Color Complete Kit!
Product Highlights
“...after about a month, and the bleaching kit is really harsh on your hair, ive used the red, wich fades to pink, the blue that fades to grey and the pink that fades out after 2 washes to blonde, ” in 18 reviews
“I dyed my hair with red streaks the color came out well lasts a long time I'd say prob 5 months then I decided to go jet black and it prob did that over two years ago and I can't get the black outta my hair :( it only grew out a lil nothing more and it still jet black strange.... ” in 12 reviews
“...blonde even after I tried dying my hair brown, the red color came out hot pink in my hair, and the purple didn't cover up all my hair.” in 10 reviews
“This product did work great in my hair but only when I used bleach on my dark brown hair, I usually took just a streak of my hair underneath in the back, and left it on for an hour.” in 9 reviews
“...product bleeds and gets all over stains everything all together not a good productin 7 reviews
Penns Grove, NJ
Review for: Splat Semi-Permanent Hair Color
I've looked through the reviews on this and most are saying that the color doesn't last long which confuses me because I've only used splat dye and it doesn't start to show signs of fading until the 3rd or 4th week. I only have used the red shades, so I also tend to use color care shampoos and a color depositing shampoo as well to bump up the color. Maybe that has something to do with it. I feel these dyes are fantastic for the price and for me last a long time.
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Thick
Review for: Splat Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Splat use to be my favorite brand for dyeing my hair. But recently it just hasn't stuck in my hair. I don't use the bleach because it is really damaging, but before it always turned out great. I really liked the pink because most pinks fade out really quickly but not this one. So I'd say give it a shot if you don't dye your hair a lot.
Dark Blonde / Damage, Oily Scalp / Straight, Thick
Shelbyville, IL
I love dying my hair crazy colors but I will never ever even consider this stuff again! No matter what bleach you may use on your hair it will damage it but this bleach seemed different. it fried my hair within 10 min! and it did not even work that well. The color itself is horrible it basically all comes out as soon as you rinse it.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Fine
Chicago
Review for: Purple Desire
Love the color. Love that it’s not harsh. It definitely conditions your hair as it colors. It doesn’t smell like chemicals, it smells like berries or grapes or something. The color lasts a long time on my hair and it’s fairly easy to use. Just make sure to wear gloves cuz it stains very easily. I like that it’s thick too and not runny. I don’t use the bleach it comes with, just the dye
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Review for: Purple Desire
This Did not work as good as i thought it would. Yes it colors your hair as expected but the color fades over time. It is very easy to use and looks good at first. I personally think there is something better than this. I am disappointed because after i had this for a month or so the color wasn't as expected and it faded quickly.
Brunette / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Southfield, MI
Review for: Lusty Lavender
My natural hair is a dark brown with some red in it. The bleach barely lifted 3-4 shades. The dye came out to be more pinky purple than lavender and stained absolutely everything. For weeks after water was still coming out with pink/purple color to it. I couldn't let my wet hair touch anything light colored or it would get stained.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Normal, Wavy, Thin
Richmond, CA
It is a complete kit. And I love this product. I have been using this brand for about a year now and so far I have tried 2 pinks, 2 purples, and a blue. The colors are so vibrant and true to the image on the box. Right now my hair is a mix of blue, pink, and purple and I get compliments and asked what I use multiple times a day.
Red / Brittleness, Color Protection, Dryness / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
Review for: Crimson Obsession
I enjoy splat hair dye , and all the colors that goes with it , it's easy to use. I do my hair by myself all the time. The only thing is after so many washes the color eventually fades out. But I recommend the reds , they usually last longer for me (brunette) but it wouldn't hurt for anyone to try and see how it goes for them !
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal
Review for: Blue Envy
On the break of high school I wanted to go all out. I really wanted to stand out and make a statement so I chose to dye my hair bright blue! I loved it! This product works really well and keep the color for quite some time until of course you wash your hair a hand full of times then it begins to fade and pull away from the roots.
Brunette / Dry Scalp, Straightening, Volume / Normal, Straight
East Point, GA
by far the worst hair dye brand that I have ever used in my life! The beach was a very low quality I'm thoroughly stripped off any of my natural hair color. The dye would rub off on my hands and bedding even after weeks of dying it. I could not style my hair because I would always end up with blue hands and it was just a hot mess
Black / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Heat Protection / Dry, Normal, Wavy

141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Blue Creek, Ohio
a month ago
Nadine D. • 9 days ago
On white or lighter fabrics it might
8 months ago
Cass K. • 8 months ago
Worst hair dye out there. The ingredients can ruin your hair, it stains anything it comes in contact with, and the color only lasts like 2-3 washes and then you’re stuck with a weird faded color that will never leave your hair. i prefer Arctic Fox or Manic Panic over this. they’re vegan, conditioning, and long lasting!