Hair CareHair ColorSplat
Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea

Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea

Rebellious colorHair DyeDeveloplusActive Ingredients:Splay Color Ingredients: Deionized Water; Phenylmethanol; Polyquaternium-7; VA/Crotonates Copolymer; Methyl Paraben; Propyl Paraben; Diazolidinyl Urea; May Contain: CI Yellow-3; Orange-7; CI Blue-1;...

How well does this work seen it on a few people An it looks great?
How long does this color last in your hair?
May i try this color out please and thank you it i would love to dye my hair on christmas.
Start your review of Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea!
Tucker, GA
Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea uploaded by Savannah C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea
I know that splat has a bad reputation but I have used it for years to keep my hair red. And let me tell you my hair is RED and it stays red for over 3 months. It barley fades. I of course use a permanent red die on my roots but I will use splat after I do my roots and it makes my hair look fabulous. I’ve had red hair almost 8 years so I know ever red hair hack in the book to have the best routine. Feel free to ask any questions about red hair cause I promise I’ll have the best answer. I love midnight ruby and luscious raspberries mixed together it creates the most beautiful red
Laurel, DE
Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea uploaded by Angie B.
This was super easy to use and a quick buy. I have course hair and had no issues using this product. Color came out bright and beautiful!
Sweet Home, OR
Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea uploaded by Ashley F.
Review for: Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea
Very good at home hair color. Love that you can get kits with or without the bleach. The color smells amazing and doesn't hurt to inhale while putting it on, and it's very very easy to maintain. All of the splat colors I've used so far have little maintenance which I love. Long lasting beautiful color. Splat Rebellious Colors Hair Coloring Kit - Luscious Raspberry (Set of 2)
FortMyers
Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea uploaded by Anna W.
Review for: Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea
I absolutely love this product! I’ve used it for many many years and it gives me the exact color that I’ve salons cannot!
Newman, CA
Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea uploaded by Christy G.
Review for: Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea
Omg I love the way it looks and was very easy to apply as always splay is my go to for crazy color at home can't wait to try obmre love next
NewportNews
Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea uploaded by Selena S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea
Love this color! Also very long lasting, I rarely have to redo my hair. Easy application and also smells very good haha
Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea uploaded by MICHELLE V.
Review for: Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea
I wanted my hair to stand out so I decided to bleach & dye my hair with this kit. It came with everything you need to get this color. It turned out very bold & vibrant which I was looking for. Only con, as with every box dye, is that the color fades with every wash but it lasted me a good month before I had to re-dye my hair again!
Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea uploaded by Jessica M.
I used Emerald green and it’s longest a long time I’m going on week 3 still no fading. I been using splat for years
Yonkers, NY
Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea uploaded by Kiana A.
Review for: Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea
I tried this on my hair and it came out bright red! 😳😂 At first I was like omg I’m not use to this but then I got comfortable with it and loved it. I would try this brand again but I just didn’t want to keep up with the red again and again I just love to switch up. But I would recommend it and suggest that you treat your hair as well.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Kit, Luscious Raspberries 1 ea
I’ve literally been using this hair dye for years and everyone is always so surprised because my hair is incredibly healthy and I’m very particular. I do however use my own bleach separate from the bleach that’s in the box. But the hair color I absolutely love and it stays forever. I get stopped constantly and asked about my hair, just always great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...