Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit

Ombre Hair Color Kit - Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit, a great way to as color highlights and dimension to you hair.Kit includes:2 Splat Hair Color 1.5oz BottlesSplat Lightening BleachSplat OxideInstructionsHair TiesGloves - Ombre Hair Color Kit

I want to add color at the end of hair.I have before at salon,should I wait?
How is this product? Is it good? do you recommend it??
How well do these products dye? How long does the colour stay vibrant?
Start your review of Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit!
Peach R.
adams
Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit uploaded by Peach R.
Review for: Ocean
If you’re patient, Splat provides vivid, long lasting color. Super easy to use, and I have very long, thick hair. A+++
Miline J.
North Miami, FL
Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit uploaded by Miline J.
Review for: Ocean
April is sexual assault awareness month. I was a victim of sexual abuse. Teal is the color for sexual abuse. Therefore, I wear teal hair every April to help spread awareness. This dye is PERFECT. It is very beautiful and I received a lot of compliments. I will be purchasing it again.
Leah E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit uploaded by Leah E.
Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit uploaded by Leah E.
Súper bueno y súper fácil de usar. Barato me costó 10 dólares en CVS, me encantó el color y como me quedó. Definitivamente lo volvería a comprar y utilizar ! Quizás probare otros colores.
Valery R.
Bronx, NY
Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit uploaded by Valery R.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Ocean
Splat Ombre Hair Color Original Kit (Ombre Rain) Splat hair color kits are made for having fun and expressing yourself - anytime, anywhere, any way you please. And no one gives you more vivid color than Splat. This kit contains everything you need for one dye job: dye, bleach, instructions, gloves, the works.
Nena B.
Merced, CA
Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit uploaded by Nena B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Dream
I liked it and more because it come with 2 colors I only used the turquoise one it would improve if it lasted longer.. um color looked more like green then turquoise but still loved it the color is a bit messy 😅 but overall it’s awsome color recommend it 10/10 Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit
Jan M.
Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit uploaded by Jan M.
Review for: Rain
I love this! I absolutely love this! It's directions are clear and precise and it's easy to use. Wear something you don't mind staining, and an old towel you don't mind staing and all is well.
Karla G.
Canoga Park, CA
I bought this with the expectation that I was going to be able to achieve and ombré at home and save money on going to a salon. The color was great it just wasn’t as easy as I expected to achieve the ombré effect. The product is good it could just have been that I didn’t understand the instructions.
Tashina D.
Eureka, MO
Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit uploaded by Tashina D.
Review for: Ocean
I have this in my hair right now. I did it myself I tried the mermaid hair theme. My hair is long and a salon would charge me hundreds. This color has lasted months and I still love it.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit uploaded by Tia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Rain
Love how bold these colors came out. Be very careful it will stain your ears, neck and fingers. Use Vaseline to help keep the color off. I would recommend and re buy it for sure.
Tru M.
Anaheim, CA
Splat Ombre Hair Color Kit uploaded by Tru M.
Review for: Ocean
I love the shade, it’s easy to transition into other colors and I love that it changes colors depending on how long it stays in
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shannon G.
Henderson, NV
il y a un an
Valery R. il y a un an
Is super easy, the box have everything and the instructions are easy to follow! 💚💜❤️