BeautyHairHair ColorSplat
Midnight Hair Color Collection

Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection

Splat Midnight collection is a semi-permanent fantasy hair color that is easy to apply. Formulated for brunettes it conditions your hair while you color, and there is NO BLEACH necessary! Go from boring to fabulous with this all in one kit in just minutes! Splat midnight collection leaves your hair looking and feeling fresh and bright!

Used For: Hair Coloring
Hair Type: All Hair Types
For Use On: Hair
Processing Time: 60 minute
Origin: Made in the USA

I accidentally forgot to shake the hair dye before using it to touch up roots & to get rid of the blue-ish tint on the top layer. Has this happened to any of you before & what happens if I forgot?
I have very dark hair and have a lot of experience dying it at home but have never bleached it myself. What product would you recommend for a vibrant purple? I am willing to bleach.
Does this leave stains on your scalp?
Start your review of Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection!
Vyvian B.
Gretna, LA
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Vyvian B.
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Vyvian B.
Splat is very strong but very spectacular quality hair product. By strong splat takes to the hair quite quickly and the time frame in which it last is extensive. The red color is also very potent. I love this product because I use it on my real hair and also on my wigs!
Haley R.
Pearland, TX
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Haley R.
Review for: Ruby, Splat Hair Color Midnight Amethyst (Purple) 5.2 oz
I have used this a bunch only down fall is it’s hard to cover grey hair messy and because of my long thick hair I have to buy 4 boxes well 3 of the ruby one of the violet but I do appreciate that it shows up on my hair w/o bleaching it The picture I included was taken 2 months after coloring my hair with this product
Victoria S.
Mill Creek, IN
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Victoria S.
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Victoria S.
Review for: Indigo
No are you serious omg I’m truly a Smurf dude. It’s pretty don’t recommend taking a shower to rinse it out because I’m holy. Jesus I’m freaking blue like seriously what the heck splat nope this is a hell no im so we’ll just look Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection
Jasmine J.
Lucerne Valley
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Jasmine J.
Review for: Ruby, Indigo, Splat Hair Color Midnight Amethyst (Purple) 5.2 oz, Other
This is a product that I use all the time. It is simple to use and the color last a long time it doesn't fade out all fast except it does stain anything it gets on if you don't immediately wash it while its still wet. I use this product underneath my bleach blonde all the time I am a big fan of it cause it doesn't take all these steps to use it you just take it out and its ready to go.
Samantha  C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Samantha  C.
I used Midnight Magenta on my bleached hair that had faded hot pink on it and I love this color. The kit was so easy to use. The color is very vibrant and lasts quite well.
Maria S.
Sunnyside, NY
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Maria S.
Review for: Indigo
Este color es super lindo yo tenia el cabello azul y me hacia los retoques con ese y si no maltrato el cabello quedaba divino
Michelle D.
Irving, TX
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Michelle D.
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Michelle D.
I purchased Splat Midnight Magenta from Walmart and wasn't sure if the product would work well since I had never used this brand, but it works perfectly! I started with a full head of naturally gray hair without using bleach and this stuff covered so well that now I'm afraid it will be another 2 years of growing my grays out again..oops. The color does transfer some but I fully expected that, so it doesn't bother me. If you are looking for a product that works, this is it! *The second photo is my gray hair before, I did not bleach, I just used purple shampoo ahead of time.
Jennifer H.
2,653 reviews
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Jennifer H.
Review for: Ruby
My son wanted to dye his hair for the first day of school so his girlfriend helped him with the help of this Splatter dye. It was a little more of a transition than I thought it was going to be from his bleach blonde hair. The color looked very professional and I was impressed with the quality of it.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Splat Hair Color Midnight Amethyst (Purple) 5.2 oz
We got this for my 12 year olds bday because she already has blonde hair and didn't need it dyed, it did an okay job. We didn't really like the smell of this either. I will say purple is hard to do so there's that. I may buy this again for her hair again because it doesn't seem to do any damage to her hair.
Diana H.
1,264 reviews
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Ruby
I was kind of hectic using this brand of rinse because I never used or heard of Spat before. But I'm glad I did because it covered most of my gray hair that supposed to last up to 30 washes. #VoxBox Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberley T.
Polo, MA
il y a 3 mois
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection ? What is the formula like ? Is it smooth or is it bubbly?
Erika B. il y a 2 mois
The color is smooth and easy to apply with vibrant results
Ashley  G.
Florissant, MO
il y a 9 mois
What are your guy's opinions on these 2 hair dye products? I'm thinking of dying my hair like Mal from Disney's Descendants (I going for the color she had in the first movie) & I just wanna know your guy's thoughts & experiences with Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection & Schwarzkopf göt2b® Metallics M69 Amethyst Chrome because at first Splat was winning then in a sudden twist Schwarzkopf was winning in the semi permanent vs permanent poll. I asked if they were sure about Schwarzkopf giving me Mal hair from the first Descendants movie & it's still winning. I just wanna know what you guys experienced with these 2 hair dyes if you tried both or if you tried at least one of them.
Natasha E. il y a 9 mois
I've not tried either... 😟
Lacy  C.
Seneca, MO
il y a un an
Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection. Says best for brunettes but on the back shows this ? Didn’t see til after I bought it for my daughter to try. She has a lot darker hair than shown. Anyone tried it?
Nena B. il y a un an
I tried it and liked it but does come off fast in my opinion