Splat Hair Extensions 2 Hair Clips 18" Each True Love Pink [True Love]

Splat Hair Extensions 2 Hair Clips 18" Each True Love Pink [True Love]
Buy on Amazon
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
These are great if you are wanting to add a little bit of color and flava to your hair. The clips are strong and hold in your hair very well. The colors are vibrant and they really stand out. The only downside really is that they are a little thin. Obviously I would just use these as a statement piece. I wouldn't use them all over my head. I don't think they are really made for that. I liked them. I recommend.
Aubree D.
San Diego , CA
Fun for a pop of color that you can easily remove at the end of the day...or end of the minute if you decide to nix the look for the day. Much less commitment than dyes. Every time I've used them they have stayed out all day and didn't make a bump where the clip goes.
Paige C.
Wichita
I bought these because I didn’t have time to dye my hair and at the time they were cheap so I got them but they would not stay in and when I was in a store then kept falling out
Andy M.
South Los Angeles
So in high school I wasn't allowed to dye my hair but, my mom made a compromise by letting me and put in hair extension clips. I did have this color as well as probably 5 other colors. Not much to say about this product other than it made me want to dye my hair even more but I did like the fact that each day I had a different color which is pretty cool. I don't need these anymore because I live on my own and now my hair is green. But really cool.
Aerial K.
Jacksonville
Very small and the hairs wear out quickly I have thick hair so they're barely noticeable unless I Pyle a whole bunch and one area and then they become thick and bulky the clips aren't very strong only use these a few times around Halloween probably wouldn't buy them again
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These are great for someone who’s wanting a little peekaboo highlight. They’re easy to apply and fun! They have a wide variety of colors to choose from. I’ve used red and hot pink before. They’re definitely worth checking out if you like to go crazy and change your hair up a lot.. without the damage!
Megan M.
These are really cute and fun for parties or colorful hairstyles when you don’t want to commit. I wish more clips came in the pack and they clearly don’t look like real hair but they’re easy to use and still fun.
Kaytie  W.
Swayzee, IN
These extensions don't look right in dark hair. I tried making it work, but in the end they just did not work. I think if I had blonde hair or a light hair color they would look okay, but not great. I was just not satisfied at all. Would not recommend.
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
I bought these on a whim because I was wearing a really cute pink shirt and wanted to put these in to match. Nice color but they were a little too thin and shiny to blend with real hair. Maybe add some more strands and tone down the shine.
Veronica M.
saint joseph, MO
These hair extensions are great! They are the perfect color pink! They fit into my hair perfectly. The price for this product is perfect. I haven’t found anything negative about it. I recommend this product to everyone!
Brandy B.
Kaufman
Where do they sell them at
aya a.
temara
Amel D.
batna
What are the colors and are they all in one box?
tiffany p.