Splat Hair Chalk

Splat Hair Chalk is temporary hair color for a day, a beautiful way to add pastel color highlights to your hair. The chalk slides on dry and instantly adds just the right touch of color. The compact is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand so it is easy to hold onto and apply to hair. The result is soft color that is easy to brush, curl or style after application and is easily washed out with shampoo! You can highlight your hair with a different color every day. The applicator sponge is included for easy application close to your hair-line or when applying color to your braid. Kit Includes: 1 Compact of Splat Hair Chalk & 1 Applicator Sponge.

Directions

• Start with dry hair.
  • Select a small amount of hair and spray a light mist of hair spray to prep for color transfer.
  • Our new applicator sponge is designed to fit neatly in your thumb and finger.
  • Press hair between applicator sponge and chalk.
  • Repeat to increase color intensity.
  • Finish with hair spray to lock in color.
  • Shampoo and rinse to easily remove color.

HooW does this compare to other brands?
Is this actually temporary? If I didn’t like it, will it come out easy? And will my hair go back to the color it was before I used this?
Can I use this product if I have dark hair?
Start your review of Splat Hair Chalk!
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
Splat Hair Chalk uploaded by Patricia  B.
Review for: Violet Sky
Splat Hair Chalk is just okay for me. It's chalk so it messy, gets on mo clothes, blows of in wind 🌬️ lol! Worth a try though. Like to add non permanent color once in awhile when I had my short, spiky, bed head hair😊
Jaimie M.
Port Jervis, NY
Review for: Silver Moon
Made for a really fun time , really great for younger girls . Over all very good product.
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
Splat Hair Chalk uploaded by Elin P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pink Hearts
Splat Hair Chalk Available in seven vibrant shades, this temporary chalk slides on dry & instantly adds just the right touch of color to your tresses
Stacy L.
Review for: Sun Kissed, Purple Pixies, Silver Moon, Violet Sky, Lemon Lime, Mint Candy, Sugar Plum, Midnight Blue, Dusty Rose, Pink Hearts
I love these hair chalks my daughter has blonde hair they really work better on blonds we did her hair rainbow and everyone loved it. Very easy to use and isn't that expensive. Would recommend
kendra L.
Long Beach, WA
Review for: Sun Kissed
I didn't really like it they didn't really put any color into my hair at I even when on YouTube to see how the color works on other people and of course it worked amazing for them and they liked it so much I was so sad that it didn't work for me
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Lemon Lime, Dusty Rose
I was shocked when I read some of the reviews on here saying how messy this product is, or how it's difficult to use, or that it's Not long lasting. (It's temporary, and washes out in the shower like most temporary hair colors do.) I used the purple shade when I had dark hair and absolutely loved it! Was the first time I experimented with hair chalk and I absolutely loved the results, and no, it definitely was not a messy experience, (nor did it get ruined if my hair would sweat as someone suggested.) overall would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a simple and easy method if you're looking for something creative to do with your hair. :)
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
Review for: Pink Hearts
This stuff is nice if you just want something until You wash your hair. Nothing permanent but just a little change for the moment. It's pigmented.. goes on great and I would buy again.
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
Review for: Dusty Rose
I really enjoy these hair chalks. I was skeptical at first to use them because color spray always ends up all over my neck and clothes. Splat hair chalk does not do this. They come with an applicator sponge that helps get Around the roots or simplify application. It lasts all day and washes out easily.
Natasha B.
Splat Hair Chalk uploaded by Natasha B.
Review for: Dusty Rose, Silver Moon
First off I love the concept of hair chalk. I would never use a permanent dye and I'm not sure I would ever even use a temporary dye for my hair either. So I purchased these two colors with high hopes. But I'm left a bit disappointed. I have blonde hair with some darker blonde and lighter blonde highlights and this still barely showed up. It took forever to finally get enough product on my strands of hair, and then it all faded so quickly. The next time I tried setting it with hairspray and that actually worked good. This would work better on someone with bleached blonde/silver hair. I won't purchase again because it just takes too much time and effort for me.
Megan K.
Rosemount, MN
Review for: Pink Hearts, Midnight Blue
These were mediocre. They got the job done. They only lasted for like three hours and the pigmentation wasn’t strong. It was still cute and I got a few compliments. I used this for Halloween and it made my costume perfect! I would recommend if you want to experiment with color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikki L.
abbeville,la
il y a 3 ans
Splat Hair Chalk ? I've never used hair chalk but I'm thinking about getting some to use on my daughter's hair. She is 11 and I won't let her dye her blonde hair. So my question is... Is this a product that will get everywhere? Does it fall from hair easily? Also will her hair be okay and not tinged the color after she washes it?
Darlene H. il y a 3 ans
This one flakes and gets on things.
Kaitlin  D.
Hudson, NH
il y a 4 ans
Has anyone used Splat Hair Chalk? I’ve been thinking about trying it and wanted to know if it was worth it.
April S. il y a 3 ans
i like it just wish it showed up better on dark hair