BY SPLAT #51 in Hair Color

Splat Hair Chalk is temporary hair color for a day, a beautiful way to add pastel color highlights to your hair. The chalk slides on dry and instantly adds just the right touch of color. The compact is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand so it is easy to hold onto and apply to hair. The result is soft color that is easy to brush, curl or style after application and is easily washed out with shampoo! You can highlight your hair with a different color every day. The applicator sponge is included for easy application close to your hair-line or when applying color to your braid. Kit Includes: 1 Compact of Splat Hair Chalk & 1 Applicator Sponge.

Directions

• Start with dry hair.
  • Select a small amount of hair and spray a light mist of hair spray to prep for color transfer.
  • Our new applicator sponge is designed to fit neatly in your thumb and finger.
  • Press hair between applicator sponge and chalk.
  • Repeat to increase color intensity.
  • Finish with hair spray to lock in color.
  • Shampoo and rinse to easily remove color.

Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
It really depends on what color you use if you have dark hair like mine but the sun kiss blond color showed right on my hair upon application. Other colors like the midnight blue did not i brought 4 different colors in total. But i love the sun kiss and if you want to go blond with no damge try it out! It is a little messy can not lie about that but it is very fun and affordable. I personally have a lot of hair so i needed to boxes but one box alone was 75% coverage.
Kim M.
Jackson, NJ
Review for: Midnight Blue more...
This is my first time using Splat Hair Chalk but I will definitely be using again! The color is exactly as expected and very vibrant, becomes less intense as you style and brush your hair. Super easy to apply but will get all over your hands (kind of hard to get off but not a big deal). It does wash out immediately when you shower but a few strands of lingering color required multiple washes, but I think its worth it considering you get great color for only a day if you want!
Mica M.
Buffalo
I would like this product if it worked. I bought three of them and all three turned out disappointing. The colors didn't show up in my hair very well (I have dark hair so if you're blonde then it might work better for you). Also after the first couple of days of having them the sponges started to fall apart and fall out. the chalk also did this, it was brittle and fell out every time I opened it.
Mellissa A.
Jessup
Review for: Midnight Blue more...
Before I let my son dye his hair we started off with this. Its safe and its washable. Perfect for kids or someone who can't commit to a color. Its a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to perk up their look without the chemicals.
Ashley L.
Hudson
Review for: Sun Kissed, Dusty Rose more...
I mixed the dusty rose with the gold for a “rose gold” effect...I WAS BLOWN AWAY! These hair chalks are great! They look amazing, have longevity and are super easy to use! The price is just right and these are widely available.
Sierra B.
Manlius, NY
These weren’t terrible. They didn’t do a whole lot color wise and it didn’t last very long. But it was cute while it did. Maybe this would be better for younger kids or someone who didn’t want as much color.
Edith N.
Review for: Purple Pixies more...
Splat is rad! If you’re interested in coloring your hair without permanently dying it, Splat hair chalk is a great alternative. Drawbacks: I don’t like the sponge applicators that come with the hair chalk very much. They’re flimsy and don’t add a huge amount of color. Also, the chalk tends to get all over my hands during application. I sincerely appreciate the product, though. And definitely recommend!
Tiffany M.
Hair fhalk left my hair feeling rough and unmanageable. The chalk got all over my clothes and ruined my look for the day. I was wanting to try something fun with my hair, but this was a hassle.
Nikki G.
Bellville, TX
This product is awesome for the kiddos no matter what age. I even use it for holloween. It changes the color of your hair and it's very vibrant unlike most hair chalks. I would definately recommend Splat hair chalk to a friend or family member. I even use the Splat hair dye and bleach to color my hair.
Tabitha K.
Pulaski TN
This hair chalk is the best think ever invented for hair coloring if u can't die your hair of just don't want to kill it. The reason it is the best thing ever is because of how pigmented it is and u don't need to use the whole palet on one strand of hair. It also don't wipe off on pillows and skin ext.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
How many boxes do you think it would take to color really long/thick hair?
Loren D.
I have really dark hair. Would this product bring out the color?
Javee S.
Does this work well as a quick highlighter for dark tresses?
Norangelma C.
Junction City, KS
Is this safe for bleached blonde hair? Does the color wash off or turns into a permanent color if you have bleach hair?
no n.
Does it work on dark hair?