10 colors available

BY SPLAT #51 in Hair Color

Splat Hair Chalk is temporary hair color for a day, a beautiful way to add pastel color highlights to your hair. The chalk slides on dry and instantly adds just the right touch of color. The compact is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand so it is easy to hold onto and apply to hair. The result is soft color that is easy to brush, curl or style after application and is easily washed out with shampoo! You can highlight your hair with a different color every day. The applicator sponge is included for easy application close to your hair-line or when applying color to your braid. Kit Includes: 1 Compact of Splat Hair Chalk & 1 Applicator Sponge.

Directions

• Start with dry hair.
  • Select a small amount of hair and spray a light mist of hair spray to prep for color transfer.
  • Our new applicator sponge is designed to fit neatly in your thumb and finger.
  • Press hair between applicator sponge and chalk.
  • Repeat to increase color intensity.
  • Finish with hair spray to lock in color.
  • Shampoo and rinse to easily remove color.

Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Review for: Sugar Plum
I went to sallys and picked this up last summer to do my daughters hair after several beggingg sessions to ombre her hair it was i believe 10 $ and i took it home mixed it up and brushed it onto her hair fading up let it lift and she was left with a beautiful carmel color that she hoped for it didn't damage her hair but i do recommend using a treatment after to keep your hair healthy id definitely buy again actually we will be very soon to redo her hair this year
Alana R.
Alana R.
Review for: Mint Candy
This product is the go to if you want something that is temporary but still noticeable. The color is vibrant in the beginning, but as the day goes on it fades out, and tends to get on clothing. But, you can only expect so much from a $5 hair product. Overall I liked it, I think it gives you your money's worth. But if you're wanted something that sticks for an entire day this probably isn't the product for you.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Ive used this (berry blast) and the pink Splat hair color kits. They work great, and are very vibramt, but not for long. The past couple of times I have colored my hair with these, the colors fades out within 1-2 weeks then looks really dull. They're fun for a sort of temporary color though. For a more lasting color, id just go to the salon.
Loanne N.
Loanne N.
Review for: Purple Pixies
I used this to dye my hair and I don't like it compared to Manic Panic. The splat color comes out within a couple days for me even when I take good care of my hair, and I don't like the way it comes out. It is convenient because they provide you with gloves and instructions for beginners, but I still would prefer other colored hair brands.
Kt E.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Dusty Rose
This is a really fun product with good marketing. It's basically a under-pigmented blush with hints of sparkles. It does work really well on blonde hair and washes out with 0 residue. Once I ran out in started using blush on my hair to tell the difference and it was basically the same thing.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Oregon City, OR
Review for: Purple Pixies
Good product for Halloween. Washes out easily and doesn't seem to leave behind a residue. I would be careful if you have blonde hair though as it may retain the color a bit more. I put it on and set it with hairspray so it seemed to last quite a while while in my hair.
Kay M.
Kay M.
Review for: Sugar Plum
I have very dark and thick hair and I think this is one of the best store bought dyes!! The picture below is from a few years ago so don't judge me lol but I went from having jet black hair to having the color pictured thanks to this product
Renā G.
Renā G.
Review for: Pink Hearts
Dang dares. I had to dye my hair pink this past year and not one place sold pink hair dye. Ended up at walmart and found this. I thought great i am going to ruin my hair but i didn't. It worked great and the results were amazing
Athena D.
Athena D.
Review for: Silver Moon
Great if you have light hair. Still works for darker hair, but as you can imagine, it isn't incredibly noticeable. Also, I prefer colored sprays as they last much longer (the disadvantage being the hair is not as flexible).
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Midnight Blue
I bought this color the very first time I ever dyed my hair. It actually looked really good and I was impressed with it. It does wash out super fast tho and it's most definitely not for the summertime if u like to swim.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
How many boxes do you think it would take to color really long/thick hair?
Loren D.
Loren D.
I have really dark hair. Would this product bring out the color?
Norangelma C.
Norangelma C.
Junction City, KS
Is this safe for bleached blonde hair? Does the color wash off or turns into a permanent color if you have bleach hair?
Javee S.
Javee S.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well as a quick highlighter for dark tresses?
no n.
no n.
Does it work on dark hair?