Glows in the dark temporary hair color, washes out. Style in - wash out. Be Shocking! Be Extreme! For customer service visit us at developlus.com

Is there a Better dye I can find to make my hair glow for a festival?
Do you need a black light for your hair to glow?
Will this leave my hair tinted after washing it out? Wanting to use this for halloween or something similar to this product.
Start your review of Splat Glow Temporary Hair Color - Glows in the Dark!!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Splat temporary glow color is a really good idea for Halloween.” in 1 review
Columbus, OH
This is a great product! It's so much especially when you just want to add a touch of color to your hair with a little bit of fun the color was a bit lighter than I expected but I loved the product I definitely will be getting this next time.
Miami Beach, FL
I find this product amazing, obviously cause some damages, but it's worth it. It is really easy to use. It has an great smell. The color is exactly as the packaging is showing. I am absolutely satisfied!
Does glow, but not like you Would expect it to. It is temporary, and I'm sure they mean the glow and not just the color. Easy to use, just like any other, and easy to wash out, just didn't reach my Expectations. Won't be buying again.
Didn't glow as much as I would've liked. Not even that blacklight reactive. Didn't really show up on my dark hair for a daytime look either. Would not purchase for myself again.
Bronx, NY
This product it amazing once I put it on my hair it gave it that bright beautiful color real quick and then I rinse it off and style my hair and I really love it its easy to use and easy to take off I recommend other to try it out.
Gallipolis, OH
I love Splat products & the variety it offers from semi permanent to permanent! It's reasonable priced & they offer about every color or style you could think of!
Tamarac, FL
Imagine taking a shower in hairspray and letting your hair dry. When I used this my hair was rock hard, I could not do any kind of styling with it. If I remember correctly I think I just washed it out because it was so disgusting.
Longview, WA
Like with other splat products it can be a hit or miss. I personally love the permanent hair dye with the funky colors. They always are vibrant but fade -_- this product was a miss for me. Hair chalk is temporary of course but it should still be vibrant enough to see!!
Odessa, FL
If you want something that will last a few days maybe even a day don't use this splat is terrible temporary or not the colors are never the same as the box they stain everything but don't stay on hair I will never buy any splat products again
Angleton, TX
Splat temporary glow color is a really good idea for Halloween. Although when I had this in purple, I noticed the glow does not stay, and it doesn't really even look purple. If the glow lasted longer and actually looked purple, they would have a better review.