Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorSplat
Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple)

Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple)

Prepare to turn heads!Take your dark tresses to bold in a single step with double the lifting power of traditional color. Splat permanent hair color delivers vibrant root-to-tip color in one transforming step. An easy to apply cream formula that lifts and deposits bold color, eliminating the need for bleach.

this looks fun. had anyone tried it?
Anyone try this on non-virgin hair? My hair is medium brown but has been dyed like 6 months ago. Also does it bleed like their other products? I don't want to stain my new bedding.
Start your review of Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple)!
Caitlyn M.
Beaconsfield, IA
Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple) uploaded by Caitlyn M.
The color is so vibrant and it literally perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I received this as the perfect time and will continue to dye my hair this color.
Evangeline C.
Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple) uploaded by Evangeline C.
Wonder hair dye with beautiful results. Loving the bold color. Hair feels good and it’s great to know that it has aloe Vera to keep my hair healthy, and it’s cruelty free as well.
Michelle B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple) uploaded by Michelle B.
I was so excited ted when I received this product in my #voxbox - it did deposit SOME color but not much. Just little bits throughout. Also, if you have longer hair, you’ll need two boxes.
Amber A.
Biloxi, MS
Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple) uploaded by Amber A.
Tried this out on my son for an awesome summer look! He had virgin dark hair. It turned out a little more on the plum/warm side. Pictures don't do it justice, but there's a visible difference. Especially in the sunlight! would totally recommend to friends and family. super easy and simple to use!
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple) uploaded by Elaina D.
I received this product free from influenster for my honest review !! I currently have a purple in my hair and dark brown roots that have grown out so its almost an ombre right now so I was more then excited to try this !! The dye itself was super thick, which I liked ! it did have a very strong smell but most dyes do!! I applied this to my already semi faded purple hair and was shocked at the pigmentation I got in my hair !! I absolutely loved this product ! I am thankful I got to try this , it works really well !! I did use a k pak after to help my hair because my hair felt a little damaged but other then that I really.lobed this product!!!
Crystal R.
Bradenton, FL
Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple) uploaded by Crystal R.
I have to say above all this is a great product. I have some rants and some raves... I want to start by saying the packaging is better than I expected, in the past when I got an at home hair color the gloves you would get were cheap. they were 2 sizes too big for my hands and they would rip or would just fall off, they were worthless, I'd end up with my hands the same color as my hair, but Splat stepped it up and put thicker plastic gloves that actually fit my hands and stayed on the entire process. 2 thumbs up on that. secondly, everything was well labeled and the instructions very easy to follow. I had to do this myself but it was fairly simple. my complaint is solely that there is not enough color to fully cover my hair correctly and there are areas where I had to stretch the color and you can tell.. but, had I gone to the store to purchase myself I would have bought 2 boxes and got the coverage I needed.. the color is beautiful and I love the way it shimmers in the light. it has beautiful highlights. I would not recommend doing this in a bathroom or small enclosure as I did because the fumes are overpowering. after the process was finished I was very impressed with how soft smooth and relaxed my hair was. it feels like I spent $$ at the salon getting a deep conditioning treatment done. I am overall completely satisfied with this product
Melissa C.
Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple) uploaded by Melissa C.
I was skeptical of an "off" color but am very impressed in how it actually came out. I absolutely love the Violet Vibes and most definitely recommend.
Torie H.
Oak Ridge, TN
Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple) uploaded by Torie H.
I was a little nervous about dying my hair purple but I think the end results are amazing. it's more of a dark brown with a hue of purple when sun light hits it it's purple for sure. I think it's brilliant and I love the fact u don't have to bleach ur hair first.
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple) uploaded by keely A.
I loved the color! I let my daughter dye her hair with it and it didn't ruin or dry her hair out at all! At first the color was vibrant but started to fade after about a week. She was happy with the color and loved it as well. I'm not sure if I would buy this brand again, but it is really good for the price. #voxbox #splat
Taryn G.
Independence, MO
Splat Double Lift Permanent Color Violet Vibes (Deep Purple) uploaded by Taryn G.
I am in love with this color and product! It has easy to follow instructions along with the vibrancy of this product makes it a must have. I colored my hair and loved it but sadly had to color it back to a natural color for a work convention. But y'all better believe that I will be using their hair color again!! I highly recommend it!!!