Hair CareHair AccessoriesWig Accessoriessplat haircolor
Splat Complete Kit One Step Color Process (Color : Neon Green / 15 oz)

Splat Complete Kit One Step Color Process (Color : Neon Green / 1.5 oz)

by splat haircolor

Splat Complete Kit One Step Color Process

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Splat Complete Kit One Step Color Process (Color : Neon Green / 1.5 oz)!
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
I usually buy Splat when I want to dye my hair weird and funky colors. I love how bright they are and how well they look on me. I do have to buy two boxes for my hair which can be expensive but it's worth it in the end. I do wish the color would last a lot longer than it does. I have not dyed my hair green yet but I have been thinking about doing so for awhile now.
riley C.
West Deptford, NJ
Loved the final look I went for crimson red loved it but it destroyed my hair with bleaching it n Everytime I got in the shower hair dye would start to run down the drain, ugh. It took way to much keeping up with it bc it faded everytime it got wet. It went from deep red to light pink to Orange to yellowish then I went to the salon n got a nice light brown with Carmel n blonde highlights
Saige C.
Niceville
As a person who dyes their hair like every month I’d say splat isn’t the best on your hair but it’s the only brand I’ve used that will keep its color for a while
Yumarii T.
Salisbury, MD
I live playing around with colors for my hair. And splat provides these options for me I've had different shades of blue, purple and green in my hair, I've also tried some of their ombre ones. The kit comes with a pair of gloves,bleach,hair color, and the instruction. The price is not bad I think it's a reasonable amount they charge for a box kit. But the only thing i don't like is that it gets messy if you're not careful also be careful not to get it on your skin and clothes because you will struggle to get it off. IF YOU WANT THE COLOR TO LAST LONGER BUY A COLOR PROTECTOR SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER. I BOUGHT MINES FROM ULTA.
Mary C.
It says that it's a permanent color but it's not, I had to bleach my hair first then put the color to it. The color didnt ladt long at all. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Its affordable but it's not what it says at all. I would say if you want colored hair your better to go with a different brand
Rebecca M.
Bedford Hts, OH
This hair dye will stain everything so be very careful. The color will bleed horribly every time you wash your hair no matter how long you rinse it to make sure it all out. But it still give pretty colored hair.
Ruby C.
If you ever want to go a beautiful shade of red, that doesn't wash out quickly, fades gradually, and lasts long; THIS IS IT!!! Through 2 years or hit and misses with red hair dyes and the girls at Sally's ALWAYS trying to convince me to NOT go red, I found my holy grail red hair dye in the shade Midnight Ruby ♡ So so so so good!!! If I ever go red again, THIS is definitely what I'm gonna use.
Brittney K.
Tustin, CA
I love the color of splat products it fades out very nicely over a month to two months depending on how often you wash and with what. However, I hate the application of splat. It is to liquidy and tends to drip and stains very easy.
Elizabeth B.
St. Cloud
Like the ease of use. Color is vibrant con is I don’t like color continuing to wash out but that’s me. It is affordable. Yes I recommend this product.
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
It's almost too good, by which I mean you get lots of colour payoff, but it bleeds for a few days, I don't think you need the bleach, I applied the colour and it was brilliantly bright pink, I am a burnett to give a idea. The price is fair and I like how I see new shades in store.

Looking for your answer?