BY SPLAT #48 in Hair Color

Buy on Amazon
YM💋 A.
San Antonio
Review for: Mr. Pink more...
Used this a while back but I liked the consistency and how great it looked. It was definitely what I hoped for and super easy to use.
Christina B.
Erlanger, KY
Review for: Cold as Ice more...
It’s nice for a very temporary look but it does not hold up after any wash and your hair needs to be bleached or super blonde to get a good color out of it. The price is very cheap a few buck at Walmart or Walgreens.
Ana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the color red so much from the product when apply the 1st week. I just dislike how it fades away quick. I personally try to take care of my hair 💇 so I don't dye it as much as I want to.
Samantha F.
Chicago
Must have....leaves hair soft......amazing coverage.....must buy if want maximum color..........
Crystal L.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
This product is very messy!! It doesn't seem to all "wash out" either. However it will bleed on your towels & clothes while your hair is still wet after a shower.
gabriella H.
Kenai
This I've tried a little bit in my hair and I thougjt it was ok and I would use it again so yea I might buy one. Maybe
Michelle D.
Haltom City, TX
Didn't really do anything, it washes out too quickly and it didn't even leave color on my hair! It left a small tint that was barley noticable, but this isn't a good product...
K J.
We are going to be a good time to time. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a little while, so I'm sure you have to be a little while, but it I have to go back.
jessica q.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
Amazing! Works really fast, and doesn’t fade too quickly. If you color you normal hair color such as dark brown, it still shows up pretty vibrant, and popping. Not expected, but yes I would buy it again!
Morgan P.
Fort Smith
This was a really fun product. Commitment free and washable. It didn't get all over my skin like I thought it would either.