BY SPLAT #48 in Hair Color

Buy on Amazon
Tameisha N.
Greenwood
The main reason I like this hair color is because it shows up really well on darker hair. I have been using the red hair color for about 8 months now and I love it. Also it doesn't fade for a good amount of time.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
Review for: Light Ash Blonde more...
This color was great and looked natural. It isn't expensive at all and it last longer compared to other hair dyes and the color is what you say on the box and it is very easy to use I would definitely buy again
Amie J.
Des Moines , IA
Review for: Mr. Pink more...
We love splat! We use it as soon as school is out and usually color hair 2 times during the summer. I do wish it lasted a little bit longer, but it is awesome for the price and not having to go to a salon!
Jessica Q.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
Amazing! Works really fast, and doesn’t fade too quickly. If you color you normal hair color such as dark brown, it still shows up pretty vibrant, and popping. Not expected, but yes I would buy it again!
Nichole H.
Buda, TX
This was good. It got the job done, but it faided very quickly. After a few washes it came out and restored my normal hair color. But for a temporary hair color it was easy to use and enjoyable.
Chante C.
Wilmington, DE
I love that this comes in cool colors and isn’t ash harsh as some hair dyes. This particular package is convenient and the gel formula makes for easy application and beautiful color pay off
lorena l.
I rate this 4 starts because it does the job good and lasts a long time. The only reason I didn't give it 5 was because it lasts wayyy too long and it starts fading after a certain time
lauren f.
fort recovery
Review for: Light Ash Blonde more...
this wasn’t my favorite. i put it in just a section below my hair to see how it worked, and it wasn’t very nice. it’s not that expensive, but its made very poorly and i would definitely not recommend using it.
K J.
We are going to be a good time to time. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a little while, so I'm sure you have to be a little while, but it I have to go back.
Michelle D.
Haltom City, TX
Didn't really do anything, it washes out too quickly and it didn't even leave color on my hair! It left a small tint that was barley noticable, but this isn't a good product...