BY SPLAT

Live your life in color with bold hair color. iHeart Media's Life in Color Festival is the perfect place to start, and Splat Bold Hair Color can help you achieve your new look with Splat Color Hair Gel. It is formulated to provide mega hold. When you... see more...

Buy on Amazon
roya a.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Ehhhhhhh it did what it was supposed to do but this stuff washed out so easy and i’ve used a couple different colors and maybe 2 of 3 actually turned out the color I expected. it was fun but if I was seriously trying to deposit color- this isn’t the stuff.
Christian P.
Holladay, TN
I got my daughter some.Splat in turquoise over the summer and we loved the bright color ! It didn't stay in her hair very long but I have color treated hair with lite blonde highlights and I still have torquuoise streaks on my hair
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Mr. Pink more...
really fun for colorful accents. my boyfriend's sister got drunk one night last week and decided she wanted to dye her very black hair pink and used this dye. it managed to lift her very dark hair to a very light pink, as featured on the package. As a natural dirty blonde who dyes my hair light blonde, i was blown away at the results. very impressive.
Abigail K.
Conway
Used this to do pink and purple streaks in my hair a few summers ago. Lasted sooo long which I loved. And when it faded it still looked pretty. Eventually i had my hair dresser dye over the pink and purple and it faded away even faster but i’d love to put some more color in there again.
lorena p.
United states
So I bought this around halloween time and for Halloween I did some purple in my hair. It came with a little wand to do it with and I did a few strips of It purple. The only thing that isn't so good about it is that it smells kind of bad and also looks a bit chalky.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Christian G.
Slaton, TX
I bought this for my daughter over the summer and she absolutely loved it!! She is 14 and loved experimenting with color. Emo would definitely buy this again for her
Christina B.
Erlanger, KY
Review for: Cold as Ice more...
It’s nice for a very temporary look but it does not hold up after any wash and your hair needs to be bleached or super blonde to get a good color out of it. The price is very cheap a few buck at Walmart or Walgreens.
Tameisha N.
Greenwood
The main reason I like this hair color is because it shows up really well on darker hair. I have been using the red hair color for about 8 months now and I love it. Also it doesn't fade for a good amount of time.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis, IL
Review for: Light Ash Blonde more...
This color was great and looked natural. It isn't expensive at all and it last longer compared to other hair dyes and the color is what you say on the box and it is very easy to use I would definitely buy again