BY SPLAT #48 in Hair Color

Buy on Amazon
roya a.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Ehhhhhhh it did what it was supposed to do but this stuff washed out so easy and i’ve used a couple different colors and maybe 2 of 3 actually turned out the color I expected. it was fun but if I was seriously trying to deposit color- this isn’t the stuff.
Christian P.
Holladay, TN
I got my daughter some.Splat in turquoise over the summer and we loved the bright color ! It didn't stay in her hair very long but I have color treated hair with lite blonde highlights and I still have torquuoise streaks on my hair
Christina B.
Erlanger, KY
Review for: Cold as Ice more...
It’s nice for a very temporary look but it does not hold up after any wash and your hair needs to be bleached or super blonde to get a good color out of it. The price is very cheap a few buck at Walmart or Walgreens.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Splats semi-permanent hair colors come out brighter and bolder than any other brands color products. They have made a product that stands above any other brands on the shelves. They are reliable and consistent with their quality and shades. They take at least 2x as long to fade as any other brand. Cant say enough great things about splats color products! Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection
Elizabeth S.
Athens, GA
Review for: Mr. Pink more...
really fun for colorful accents. my boyfriend's sister got drunk one night last week and decided she wanted to dye her very black hair pink and used this dye. it managed to lift her very dark hair to a very light pink, as featured on the package. As a natural dirty blonde who dyes my hair light blonde, i was blown away at the results. very impressive.
Michelle D.
Haltom City, TX
Didn't really do anything, it washes out too quickly and it didn't even leave color on my hair! It left a small tint that was barley noticable, but this isn't a good product...
Abigail K.
Conway
Used this to do pink and purple streaks in my hair a few summers ago. Lasted sooo long which I loved. And when it faded it still looked pretty. Eventually i had my hair dresser dye over the pink and purple and it faded away even faster but i’d love to put some more color in there again.
Crystal L.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
This product is very messy!! It doesn't seem to all "wash out" either. However it will bleed on your towels & clothes while your hair is still wet after a shower.
Olivia P.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Mr. Pink more...
I used this to add pink in my hair (for Breast Cancer Awareness!!) The color came out vibrant and the dye smell wasn't super toxic smelling like other brands i've tried. Unfortunately, the color faded quickly and in less than 2 weeks is almost gone.
Bre S.
Barboursville
I would give this no stars if I could. As a stylist, I advise everyone not to even think about putting this on your hair. It is extremely difficult to remove when you are ready for a change and leaves your hair feeling terrible.