Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit

30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit - Splat hair color kit-no bleach formula that lasts up to 30 washes. - 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit

I’ve been contemplating a cool color for awhile, but I don’t want to go through the hassle of bleaching my hair first, I am like a medium/dark brown will the color be this vibrant?
Anyone with grey roots use Splat? Just bought Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit and know the roots will be lighter than my brunette hair but how distinct is the difference?
How well does it work? Does it damage natural hair in anyway?
Start your review of Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Summerville , SC
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Melissa W.
I LOVE this hair color!! I have used Splat in the past but had to bleach my hair first. I finally got my hair healthy again but I really missed having purple hair. This color is amazing. It turned out so bright and pretty. My natural gray streaks make it look like I have highlighted areas. I have gotten so many complements about my hair. And it's not very expensive either. I got mine from Ulta for about $11 which is pretty comparable to the price at Walmart. I will definitely be using it again and again.
Tulsa, OK
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Erica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Doooo notttt useeeee. I put this in my hair in the purple color when I was off work for 3 months thinking it would fade out since I would be washing my hair more than 30 times.... Here I am 8 and a half months later still fighting this freaking hair color and having to dye dark brown over it to hide it for work..... I bleached my hair today so I could dye my hair a lighter color and end the purple fight back once and for all and this crap didn't even bleach out!!!!! Never never never again. I will attach a pic of what my hair did after trying to bleach the color out of my hair ...
Bangor
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Jamie B.
I have used about every color the last few years. The vibrant color lasts about 2 weeks. I haven’t dyed in almost a year. I still have purple in my hair. Does not wash out as it so says. But I still love the colors and don’t mind that it stays. Well priced and makes your hair look and feel great. This will stain your tub and everything it touches when applying. But it’s temporary. It does come off eventually.
Bakersfield
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Scar A.
It stained my bathtub green and I had to scrub with bleach for 30 minutes to get it off. It didn’t stick to my ends and only stuck to my roots and it only lasted two days, I then tried to dye over it with black and it showed up again so I just had green roots for a while, mind I had used the black hair dye twice before and loved it. Also stained my hands through the brand new gloves, idk how.
Smethport, PA
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Dakota M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is honestly great for depositing color. So well in fact that my entire body was stained green for two days after applying the color. I definitely recommend washing it out in a sink and not in the shower. Other than that, it worked great on my hair. I have light brown hair and this jade green showed up beautifully over it.
peoria
I love splat Brand but as much as I wanted to love this specific Jade hair color kit I just can’t. I was very disappointed in how it turned out. I know that it’s not all just the hair dye itself because it also depends on my hair too, but the color just wasn’t as green as I felt it should be. It came out more of a blue than green tone
Minneapolis, MN
The color lasted about 2 days and then faded from purple to a terrible light pink and then to peach. Absolutely do not recommend unless you’re willing to dye your hair every 3 days. The color was really nice and vibrant but again, did not last long. Use it for Halloween but don’t expect it to stick around.
minnetonka
Absolutely loved this!!!! It was such a fun way to spice up my hair color and it was definitely how I expected it to be! If there was anything to improve I would like the clean up to be easier because it does stain easily. I was blue for a while but just make sure to apply Vaseline EVERYWHERE.
The color pay off is fantastic, but IT. GETS. ON. EVERY. THING. Seriously. Even DAYS after the initial dyeing. We have a low angled ceiling in our bedroom,and I bumped my head, leaving a distinct blotch of color. But other than that, it is great for testing a variety of colors.
I’ve used different colors and the kind that also comes with the bleaching part. I just never used it and only used the color. My kids loved having fun colors and it always washes out eventually!! We usually do the ends just in case it doesn’t fade enough then we just get a trim.