BeautyHairHair ColorSplat
Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit

Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit

30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit - Splat hair color kit-no bleach formula that lasts up to 30 washes. - 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit

Does this really wash out after 30 washes?
All of my Splat hair dye people, how do I get the color off of my wife's skin? I used #ManicPanic, which is cleaner and way less messy and staining, and we've tried everything to get #Splat off her skin. SOS HELP Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit Manic Panic® Professional Gel Semi-Permanent Hair Color
I’ve been contemplating a cool color for awhile, but I don’t want to go through the hassle of bleaching my hair first, I am like a medium/dark brown will the color be this vibrant?
Start your review of Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Tierny R.
Las Vegas, NV
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Tierny R.
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Tierny R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! Didn’t need bleach or to remove my color and came out perfectly! Only kept it in my hair for like 15 minutes and washed it out . My hair also feels healthier!
Rebecca R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Rebecca R.
Purchased at: Walmart
So the color is beautiful. It is easy to apply and do at home. Be extremely cautious- use aquaphor around your hairline to avoid staining, two pairs of gloves and rinse it in a stainless steel sink because it will stain any other surface. And for days after I am still getting some residue on my hands when I do my hair. I use splat a lot for sections of my hair and this was the first time in years I’ve used it all over. I would buy this again but not to do an all over coloring.
Kandace K.
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Kandace K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this coloring kit I actually mixed this one with a blue and the blue was over powering but I love it. Definitely will be my go to for a vibrant color that will last. The photo was 1/2 days after I dyed it.
Elizabeth  L.
Fresno, CA
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Elizabeth  L.
I didn’t think it would achieve this color 💚 I’m in luv ! Color as expected!! Only con I have is when I 🚿 my back and legs got dyed as well but will come off easy tho so no worries 😉! Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit YES I WOULD REPURCHASE!!💚
Linda R.
Morris, IL
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Linda R.
So I always wanted to try it but was kinda scared lol but went ahead and finally did it and got some green on my hair and I actually like it
Mary  A.
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Mary  A.
Splat Hair Color Complete Kit, Midnight Amethyst 1.0 application It is a very pretty, vibrant purple on bleached or light colored hair.
Dianna S.
Fort Myers, FL
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Dianna S.
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Dianna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have one word -- Run! Pro: The purple is gorgeous Cons: it bleeds like crazy. I was terrified to get caught in the rain. I sweat one night and ended up with purple on the white pillow case. What's worse is I am on vacation staying in an Air B n B. When I took a shower purple went everywhere. The picture on the left is the first day, Monday and the second is Thursday. I used cool water to shampoo as suggested. I get it's not supposed to last forever, but I certainly didn't expect this. Now when I get home I have to work on getting it out without seriously damaging my hair.
Dixie W.
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Dixie W.
This did not go well it was supposed to be dark green and came out light blue. It also completely wreaked my hair. It also bled and disappeared after about 3 washes. I much perfer artic fox it lasts much longer. It also somehow makes my hair feel better.
Ambrosia H.
Arlington, TX
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Ambrosia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this hair dye. I was so scared of going from brown hair all the way to jet black with green bangs, but let me tell y’all, this hair dye has been consistent. It doesn’t wash out or fade out and I honestly love it.
Sierra H.
Prudenville, MI
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Sierra H.
Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit uploaded by Sierra H.
I am giving this a 3 stars. The color came out great and is what my son wanted. Pro it will fade hopefully and be manageable on removing the rest if any is left. He had virgin hair and so it grab fairly quickly. We allowed a full hour after we finished applying because this kid has the thickest hair. A bottle was more than enough to fully cover. I have long hair (beyond your shoulders but not all the way to the middle of your back long), and I would say if your hair long to plan on at least 3 bottles for the best coverage. After an hour we rinsed and that is a mess to be honest. I am sorry but I have done so many home colorings and never had the staining this product does and i have done black dye. He is covered in green dye and it was just a cold rinse. It does rinse easily though I didnt have to over scrub to remove the product so that was nice. I am just very unhappy with the amount of staining. Oh and a quick tip I found to remove from my shower is to use Clorox spray bleach in the blue bottle to quickly remove the color as we rinsed we sprayed this and it lifted fast. His skin is another issue. I almost feel lime we should have slathered him in peteoulm jelly before hand if it was this bad. Lol I have to keep reminding myself it's just for fun and I do not want to ruin it by being negative about the staining. He is all green on his back lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carolyn O.
il y a 3 ans
Anyone with grey roots use Splat? Just bought Splat® 30 Wash No Bleach Hair Color Kit and know the roots will be lighter than my brunette hair but how distinct is the difference?
Janea T. il y a 3 ans
Some of my greys go almost florescent when using this. I dont mind. They look like glitter almost. .