Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula

Midnight Ruby is Best for Brunettes . Rich Velvet Color . Conditions While You Color . With Baobab & Quinda Extracts .

Midnight Ruby is Best for Brunettes; Rich Velvet Color; Conditions While You Color; With Baobab & Quinda Extracts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula!
lovingston, Virginia
Love the Ruby midnight smells great doesn't damage my hair, doesn't fade fast and I've never gotten so many compliments on my hair in my life!!! Splat Midnight Hair Color Collection
Love this hair dye one of my favorites. As a matter of fact using this dye for my next hair color. It's a little more expensive than some drug store hair dyes but it worth it. Would recommend.
Rogersville , TN
Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula uploaded by Alexis W.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE! I don’t normally dye my hair but when I do I always grab splat semi permanent dyes and this is my favorite. Such a beautiful color and super easy to apply and doesn’t cost a lot.
Cedar City
I love the way the color comes out. The vibrant color with out bleach was exactly what I was looking for! I was sad that it only last less than 30 washes since the colors faded so fast
Elkview, WV
I hade high expectations for this product because the original is so vibrant in color but all it did is leave a little tent of red over my head and I did this on medium brown hair.
Blythe, CA
When I wanted to try a different color but also I didn't want it permanent at all so this worked really good with certain colors I wanted to try and also it wasn't too bring for work!
Lansing
I have dyed my hair many different colors through my life but I have never had one that stains so bad and rinses out in less time than this kind. I don’t use it anymore for sure.
Tulsa, OK
Never again!!!! I bought the purple 30 wash and let me tell you what.... It's been 6 months and 2 black hair dye sessions ago and this purple is still comming through my hair. 30 washes my butt.
El Dorado
The color lasts very well, I dyed mine roughly a month ago and it’s still held the pigment. The dye doesn’t have a harsh chemical smell like others, it smells sort of fruity.
W Springfield, MA
I only have the bottom half of my hair dyed. Even though this product says it does not need to be replaced I have very dark brown hair so I bleached it and then apply this color and it came out fantastic I love the intensity of the red and it looks super nice

Looking for your answer?