Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula

Midnight Ruby is Best for Brunettes . Rich Velvet Color . Conditions While You Color . With Baobab & Quinda Extracts .

Midnight Ruby is Best for Brunettes; Rich Velvet Color; Conditions While You Color; With Baobab & Quinda Extracts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula!
Dallas
Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula uploaded by K'Leah H.
I love this color so much. It looks amazing with my brown hair. Before I did ruby I had midnight blue it stayed in way longer then I thought but I moved it . It’s really easy to use . I would definitely buy it again.
Ive used this product so many damn times for my hair and it was sooo good I would recommend and you should go try it and if you want get the bleach one because ive used that to and its the best idc what anyone says
Saddle Brook
Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula uploaded by Lexi A.
This is the only red dye that I used that actually showed up color in my hair. The only flaw was it stains very easily which is why the color is very potent. Color was great and I plan on buying a new box soon!!
very good , and dyed hair very well , the color is as expected it dies out after a while and becomes purple shade , no need for improvement , very good . And has no smell to it . Very satisfied with the outcome
Brooklyn
love the color ! very pigmented ! i love this shade . splat is known to not be good for hair but as long as you have the right products to repair your hair it should be fine . used splat for my whole life :) .
it is not 30 wash! or any number! when you get splat it stays! it does not go away. it fades a little bit but not much compared to what i thought. i ended up having to die over it after it got old. be careful
Phoenix, AZ
Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula uploaded by yami V.
The smell of this will kill you before it kills your hair. I’m pretty sure I got more dye on my skin than my actual hair. The dye doesn’t wash out quickly which is the only reason i’d consider using it again.
Really did not believe this would last 30 washes. I was surprised when it was still in my hair considering I have jet black hair. I was expecting it to leave my hair dry and not even be visible in my hair, would definitely use it again in any color,especially blue
Las Vegas, NV
Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula uploaded by Bryana J.
Love to dye the blonde parts of my hair different colors and this really helped. I did wish the Midnight Ruby color came out more red than pinkish red but the color was still vibrant and nice.
las vegas
This product will stain everything you get it on. The color is very beautiful like on the box but it does drain your skin badly. I had to scrub for days to get it off even when I used gloves.

Looking for your answer?