Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula

Midnight Ruby is Best for Brunettes . Rich Velvet Color . Conditions While You Color . With Baobab & Quinda Extracts .

Midnight Ruby is Best for Brunettes; Rich Velvet Color; Conditions While You Color; With Baobab & Quinda Extracts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula!
It’s a really nice color. For my hair it lasts pretty long more then 30 days. It doesn’t leave your hair dry after you dye your hair it’s smooth and the best I’ve tried. It was the color I expected. I love it and I would definitely buy it and recommend it.
Elmwood , IL
Color is very bright and vibrant !! Long lasting but very drying !!! U should wash with cold water because hot waters removes the color faster. I would recommend and definitely purchase again ! Just condition the hair well afterwards!
Woodbury, MN
Such a beautiful color! This kit is very easy to follow and the application is great. I would purchase again for how pigmented the red showed up without using any bleach. (My roots are black and most of my hair is a light brown)
Lexington
This product is extremely good for a quick color. It was extremely bright, but it bled a lot. I would change the formula in it to where it doesn’t bleed as bad and doesn’t stain as much. I was very satisfied with the product.
Knoxville
Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula uploaded by Deonna T.
I loved when my hair was like this. It kinda gave me lava girl vibes from Disney though. The bottom half of my hair had been bleached in the past so when it started to fade out it was like a pink ombré which was really nice.
Price, Utah
Splat to me runs to much even after you’ve rinsed it’s. I haven’t tried many other dyes. I’d make the product run less. It’s easy to use as long as you know how to used the bleach. I love the color but not how it runs:)
Este color es hermoso lo he usado dos veces y me ha encantado el resultado, y estoy pensando seriamente en aplicarlo nuevamente, pues siempre me preguntan en la calle sobre lo que use y siempre recomiendo este tinte !!¡
Jamestown, NY
Midnight ruby is my favorite shade of red from this brand. The color is still vibrant even after 3 months. I did have to bleach my hair to get the results that I wanted. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Dallas
Splat 30 Wash No Bleach Formula uploaded by K'Leah H.
I love this color so much. It looks amazing with my brown hair. Before I did ruby I had midnight blue it stayed in way longer then I thought but I moved it . It’s really easy to use . I would definitely buy it again.
Ive used this product so many damn times for my hair and it was sooo good I would recommend and you should go try it and if you want get the bleach one because ive used that to and its the best idc what anyone says

Looking for your answer?