Splat 1 Wash Temporary Hair Dye

Splat 1 Wash is fun and easy to use temporary hair color. You get vibrant color that works on all hair colors, and when your done, simply wash it out with warm water.

Fun and Easy to Use; Custom Applicator Comb; Combs In / Washes Out Instantly; Works on All Hair Color

Does this show up in dark hair and is it easy to get out??
How does it feel on the hair? Does it leave it dry or moisturized?
How long does this last?
Start your review of Splat 1 Wash Temporary Hair Dye!
San Marcos
It says it’s a temporary hair dye which it is in a way. It doesn’t wash out evenly. It stays patchy where some parts wash out completely And other parts won’t budge no matter what you do. I am not satisfied. See a professional
Mahomet
Used for our daughters just to do the underneath of her hair to add a pop color! She smiled great big! Was easy to apply and we didn’t want it to last long! I’d say it was out completely after 10 washes! Would buy again!
Youngsville, LA
I love all the colors you can dye your hair with splat it is so true that bleaching before is necessary if your hair is anything but blonde it will not show your hair has to bebleached...
New London, CT
It said it was for dark hair but I could barely see it. I had to stand in direct sunlight and even then you could only see it on my ends. Next time I'll pick a brighter color.
Waterbury, CT
Such a great vibrant color but legit stains everything from my hands to my clothing and my pillow cases. Anything it came in contact with. So disappointing.
Do not recommend it don't even stay in long enough for one wash. It gets over everything. Use the permanent if your going to use anything from this brand.
My kids use this for spirit days. I love that they can participate and the next shower it washes right out with no staining even in my blond kiddos hair.
Philadelphia, PA
Splat 1 Wash Temporary Hair Dye uploaded by Jillian S.
Love the color but the staining on my scalp and anywhere it got wasn't worth it. Like i said color unbelievably beautiful..wish it didnt stain
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I use it when I go out everywhere when I go to a party it's the best thing to recommend because when you get home you just rinse it right out.
103 moonlite
Purchased at: Walmart
Splat is definitely a go to dye when it comes to vivid colors. Although it does stain easily it comes out great and doesnt do much hair damage.