BY SPLASHNET XPRESS

Bask under the sun in style and comfort with the Cozy Cabana Single Lounger. Made of durably constructed vinyl - this item also has a top canopy to provide a brief respite if the sun bears down on you too hard. You and the sun never looked so good thanks to this floating sun oasis. Enjoy hours of tanning on this cozy new lounger. Includes repair patch kit. see more...

Great Outdoors Expert
I love this raft so much! It's sooo neat looking and it covers your head a bit to protect from the sun, depending on which way you're facing. The only con is that it is pretty costly but it's worth the money. It is very effective and I would recommend it.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This is pretty cool. Although I don't know how well it would actually shade your face if that is something you're looking for.
A C.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
It's pretty good and comfy, you do stay dry and you can also drink something without any worries. Not a bad buy.
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
These are always fun to have the pool! My brothers and I are always fighting over who gets it first lol. I just wish they would last longer than just for the summer.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
This raft is really fun. It's easy to blow up and stores well. It's a little expensive though but the quality is good.
Kyle M.
Kyle M.
Troy, NY
I am 250 and it keeps me dry when I'm in the pool using it. So I would say its a good buy. We have two and need more.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
I am looking forward to this summer when I will be able to relax in the pool and sunbathe. I will be picking this up from the store so I can use it happily in the pool !
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wheaton, IL
Honestly I am living for products like this?? It looks so stupid but you feel like the plastic pool queen.
Great Outdoors Expert
Is it sturdy enough for a bigger sized person?