BY SPLASH

Set of 10 retractable pens in assorted vivid ink colors. Ink color matches clip color. Medium point. Soft grip. Acid free This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in color. Please visit your local Walgreens for exact color selection. see more...

Splash Retractable Gel Ink Pens
  • "You can get a whole pack of pens with good quality colored inks for less than that with these....My favorite color was the baby blue and the orange since they are very opaque not sheer like many colored pens in these colors. " in 2 reviews
  • "it's fairly priced and is of good quality. " in 1 review
  • "I honestly get excited when I whip out one of these pens to take notes or send a card to someone." in 1 review
  • "The black, blue, and red, work well but the other colors stop working quickly or the writing breaks up." in 1 review
LEAR28018 A.
I got these pens in middle school and they worked fine but some of them didn't write at all and I hate pens like that!! I wish they had worked because they were very pretty colors!
Massiel R.
Yonkers, NY
I bought this pack of pens at a back-to-school sale at Walgreens for 2.99. I have been wanting to have these pens for a long time and they usually retail in my 7.99. I never bought because I thought the quality was not going to be any good. But they work amazing, they are very easy to write with, the grip of the pen is very comfortable and the inks flow steadily without leaving blank traces behind...they are relatively cheap and very comparable to Pilot Gel Pens which are more expensive since they are 2.99 a piece. You can get a whole pack of pens with good quality colored inks for less than that with these....My favorite color was the baby blue and the orange since they are very opaque not sheer like many colored pens in these colors.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
Great pens! Brings me back to the fifth grade! These are the funnest and greatest part of any 90s childhood. I use them to write notes to my school pals... they are so fun and the grip makes me want to eat them. something about that jelly.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I used to use it for school but now I'm just curious in my purse to use them when I need them I love the weather but I have had no problems with the pre-purchase
Mayra V.
Valparaiso, IN
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX
Love the bright colors, but some of the pens did not write at all, they probably had a bad tip or dried out ink, but the ones that worked where great, and flowed easily while writing
Daniel S.
Quite messy on the hands and paper, but a creatively colorful product! Great for art projects or children's play activity. My favorite color is the gel orange. I would recommend this product to parents or teachers.
Suzana T.
I love the colors but the ink isn't always reliable. The black, blue, and red, work well but the other colors stop working quickly or the writing breaks up. Regardless, I love the colors.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I love the vibrant color and the variety and they don't put enough ink in the pen for it to last orrr it would just stop writing after a few uses.
Breanna B.
I honestly get excited when I whip out one of these pens to take notes or send a card to someone. The colors are so fun and they last for a really long time.
Rachel M.
Littleton, CO
Colorful pens are a must for me, but do they smear onto the other pages once I close my notebook?
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Looking for some fun pens. How do you like the way these write? Do they smear easy?