BY SPIROGRAPH

The classic way for aspiring artists to create millions of amazing designs is back and better than ever! the original spirograph design set features the iconic wheels and rings of the original, re-engineered and updated for today. the kit features a travel friendly, collectors tin with snap-in storage tray. the precision engineered spirograph gears work with the 2 retractable ballpoint pens included in the set as well as with most standard pens, markers and pencils. the new spiro-putty holds the spirograph pieces securely on the paper so that you can create intricately beautiful designs with no holes in the paper! the... see more...

Samantha P.
Verona, KY
Too much fun. My sister and I are 80's kids and we had a sisters night in with throw back crafts and games from our childhood. It was so much fun. We made so many of these we used them to wrap her husband's birthday gifts in our Spirograph designs!
Valerie b.
Largo, FL
This is a classic. I used to own one of these when I was younger. I think this is far better than all the garbage video games out there now. This allows kids to be creative and also quiet, they are quiet due to concentration. I miss those days when coloring was another relaxing way to meditate! Oh the joy of childhood! Highly recommend for any artsy or non artsy kids and adults alike!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I had this Spirograph growing up and I loved it! Such a classic! I loved seeing the different shapes and colors you can create!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG! Loved these when I was younger. They are so basic but still so fun! They've been arond forever and kids love them!
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
These are so much fun i had one when i was a kid now i got my son one and he loves it we use it together and he thinks its awesome too
sylvia s.