BY SPIROGRAPH #34 in Art & Craft Sets

The classic way for aspiring artists to create millions of amazing designs is back and better than ever! the original spirograph deluxe set features all the iconic wheels and rings of the original, re-engineered and updated for today. the kit features a high quality, durable carrying case with snap-in storage and a built-in drawing surface. the precision engineered spirograph gears work with the 3 retractable ballpoint pens included in the set as well as with most standard pens, markers and pencils. the new spiro-putty holds the spirograph pieces securely on the paper so that you can create intricately beautiful designs... see more...

Buy on JCPenney
janette h.
toronto, Ontario
It's okay I suppose. Not as good as the original make. I got this for my son awhile back. I found it was hard to make designs because the pieces didn't move smoothly. My son got frustrated with this easily and now it just sits on the shelf in it's box. The original I had when I was a child and loved it. Not fond of this toy remake.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I had this as a kid and now my daughter has one. I have to say it is not as good as the original. I really wish I had my old one back
Heather E.
Liberty Hill, TX
I LOVE Spirograph... my kids enjoyed it for a while but it can be frustrating to use for younger kids. I love that this set keeps everything organized so it's easy to grab-and-go for an activity.
amber s.
These are fun but I wish that they would make the hole just a smidge bigger it's harder to find numerous pens to use and maneuver the designs.
Stephanie C.
Midway Park, NC
My three year absolutely loves drawing with this set! It helps him to be creative and use energy while doing it!
Ginny R.
My kids love their Spirograph Deluxe Set! It comes with everything you need to keep them entertained for hours. This may need some adult supervision for the younger kids. This goes on sale often (we got ours at Target or Amazon) so watch out for a good sale!
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
I loved this as a kid and I bought myself a new one a few weeks ago it's just as fun now as it was as a kid. I have been using mine in my art journal lately and I love making different patterns and using different colours over each other. If you have a creative kid buy them one of these they will love it.
Karyan M.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is amazing. It comes with a little booklet to show you designs to start out with. I got this on amazon for around $20.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
wow, I remember my brother getting this and never stopped using them. We used to use pretty much any and everything to put on paper or whatever else he would color on. There were so many different parts to use for some pretty crazy designs. Pretty cheap then... haven't seen them much around now.
Gabby H.
These have been around since I was young. So fun. You can really do so much with a Spirograph. Add paint, glitter, colored pencil. The designs are awesome. Kids enjoy making posters with these discs!