BY SPIROGRAPH #38 in Art & Craft Sets

The classic way for aspiring artists to create millions of amazing designs is back and better than ever! the original spirograph deluxe set features all the iconic wheels and rings of the original, re-engineered and updated for today. the kit features a high quality, durable carrying case with snap-in storage and a built-in drawing surface. the precision engineered spirograph gears work with the 3 retractable ballpoint pens included in the set as well as with most standard pens, markers and pencils. the new spiro-putty holds the spirograph pieces securely on the paper so that you can create intricately beautiful designs... see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
I loved this as a kid and I bought myself a new one a few weeks ago it's just as fun now as it was as a kid. I have been using mine in my art journal lately and I love making different patterns and using different colours over each other. If you have a creative kid buy them one of these they will love it.
anoushka n.
Halifax,Nova Scotia
The spirograph is always my favorite when I was kid but it is really difficult in starting to make the perfect shape but after some practice you can actually make really cool designs!! Addictid to it!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
I loved Spirograph when I was younger, so when I saw this I bought it for *cough* myself.... I mean my son.... he played with it for a bit but lost interest, so it became mine (no I didn't plan this!!!). it is still just as fun as it was back in the day!
janette h.
toronto, Ontario
It's okay I suppose. Not as good as the original make. I got this for my son awhile back. I found it was hard to make designs because the pieces didn't move smoothly. My son got frustrated with this easily and now it just sits on the shelf in it's box. The original I had when I was a child and loved it. Not fond of this toy remake.
Lilian O.
Obregón
It's a kid's toy but I swear is the most fun toy you will use. You can spend hours drawing and you don't get bored. The possibilities of shapes you can do are endless. It is really relaxing and will help you get your stress out. It makes a great gift for anybody. I gave it as a gift but I'm willing to get one for myself. The disadvantage is that it is so hard to find in México. Anyway, I recommend it so so much, you won't get bored and every cent spend on it is worth the price.
Kårlëymär N.
San Juan
Me entretengo mucho con esto trae muchas piezas y me ayuda mucho es super cool