BY MEHRON

Amber resin/liquid adhesive for applying bald caps, clown noses, prosthetics, etc to the skin. Many uses for theatre and stage. 4.5 oz bottle. Recommended to use spirit gum remover to disolve and remove appliances from skin. see more...

Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
This is perfect for adhering gems to your face if you’re into that kind of stuff! It’s long lasting and didn’t actually irritate my sensitive skin. If anything it was the gems that irritated most. I was able to wear this look for 8 hours without gems falling off! The only thing I wasn’t a fan of was the scent, very strong, with a slight sting to the eyes kind of smell.
Here’s a photo of the gems for #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Ashley V.
La Porte, IN
I love using Spirit Gum! This stuff always gets me in the mood for Halloween because I love doing crazy makeup looks! And they always include gems, glitter or some sort of object that needs to be glued on my face and be able to last through a night of me sweating at Halloween parties! This stuff holds up and it also has a remover you can use to get it off!
Kate W.
Ashtabula , OH
Purchased this last year to adhere rhinestones to my face for a Halloween look. Did the job perfect! Came off easy with remover, didn’t have any scent to it, and held the rhinestone all night!! Definitely will purchase again. Can find it at Amazon
Lynzie T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I used this product to keep my "bloody zipper" on which mar it incredibly easy to keep my look the perfect balance of beautiful and gory. Effective, affordable, and overall a great product! Will definitely be using again.
Amanda P.
New Port Richey, FL
This is my go to for special effects make-up around Halloween! It lasts, which is hard to find. It doesn’t feel too thick or heavy on the skin. I totally recommend for anyone! I already bought two this year!
Kristi V.
This is definitely a must when it comes down to halloween and creating a stand out costume. This spirit gum does wonders for creating rips, tears, attaching items that dont belong on your body. It ALWAYS gets me in the mood for Halloween and always wanted to do one up from last year. It dries quickly and like ALL spirit gum, takes a bit of time to come off. Only need a little.
Have fun and be creative. I would recommend this to all halloween monsters
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Spirit gum is one of my all time favorite Halloween accessory. I have used it for so many different things and I always purchase this every year. Halloween is my favorite and using this helps adhere prosthetics, wig hair at Hair line, cuts, scars, anything you can think of! Buy the remover too and it’s off 1,2,3!
Elena T.
This product is a must have for elaborate Halloween makeup. I used it last year when I dressed up as the Joker and used this to stick putty over my eyebrows. I also used it the year before when I dressed up as a killer teddy bear and glued pieces of fur to my face. This stuff sticks!
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
In terms of sticking on prosthetic things, it works extremely well! However, if your prosthetic is heavy, it may not hold for the entire night. For light things (gemstones, small prosthetic pieces etc.), it's great! I would certainly recommend it to anyone who enjoys body art, but if you intend to use a heavy prosthetic piece I would suggest liquid latex (as long as you aren't allergic.)
Griselda V.
Fort Worth, TX
Great for Halloween looks!!! Stats on all all night and will only come off when you're ready to take it off! I bought my ay a costume store for only 8.00! Make your look apear more realistic! Highly suggest you buy it !