Spirit Airlines
By Spirit Airlines
#19 in Airlines
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Has anyone enjoyed their flights?
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
7 months ago
Hell no ! Once they canceled my flight and didn't tell me until I arrived at the airport . Another time the flight and service was bad . It's just not worth cutting cost to be cheap
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
7 months ago
i've flown with them twice. once was awesome and once was a nightmare.
Jessica Anne G.
Jessica Anne G.
Joliet, IL
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Nothing to complain about here.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
7 months, 4 weeks ago
I have but I'm not a picky person the excitement of traveling out weighs everything
Amy N.
Amy N.
Lyman, SC
8 months, 1 week ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
It's what you make it! And it really depends on the length of the flight. You'll be uncomfortable for a cross country flight, but if you're saving money, you have to decide if it's worth it.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I genuinley enjoy spirit. They are generally cheaper than most airlines which REALLY interests me lol
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
8 months, 4 weeks ago
I use spirit for short flights for a quick weekend. Knowing they are a budget airline and familiarizing myself with their policies makes for a pleasant trip using Spirit Airlines.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
1 year ago
You get what you pay for
Eloisa E.
Eloisa E.
1 year, 1 month ago
No! The airplanes are dirty and gross! Take sanitizer and antibiotics before boarding.
Angeleigh J.
Angeleigh J.
1 year, 1 month ago
Horrible experience from Atlanta to Las Vegas. Flight was delayed going to and coming from and the customer service from the flight attendants was not the best. My thing is, everyone has a choice... if you're not happy with your job, find something better. Or if you're unhappy, don't bring your problems to work with you.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Faribault, MN
1 year, 2 months ago
I've flown Spirit Airlines many times. I like that they offer no frills. I have 3 kids and it gets expensive to fly anywhere and take them all with. With Spirit we are each allowed 1 personal item(a medium sized duffel works well for this). I make sure they each can pack the necessities and clothes enough to enjoy our visit to where we are going(NYC, Vegas, Boston) and we have never had an issue with our personal item and getting on to the plane. Bring your own snack, electronic device and beverage and you're good to go. I will say once my daughter was assigned a seat that was a few rows ahead of me, but she was 16 and didn't mind it at all. All other times, we were seated together(with the seat assignment at check-in). This saved us money and we all go to our destination on time. If you're looking for a cheap way to get from point a to point b, I'd recommend Spirit. If you are looking to enjoy getting from point a to point b, maybe look at another airline.
Chassity H.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have they were always great the last time t flew it was so peace ful loved it
Blanca C.
Malea W.
Malea W.
1 year, 10 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My flight itself was fine. It was the lead in that wasn't so great.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
1 year, 11 months ago
Eh. its okay.
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
2 years, 1 month ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Not necessarily, but I do enjoy the prices!
Judit D.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I had a good trip from LAX to Cleveland and back. No delays. As long as you know what you paid for and what to expect, it was fine.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I had a horrible flight from Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas and unfortunately I won't be flying with them ever again.
Molly F.
Molly F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
No - it is worth paying more to be comfortable especially with long flights
H L.
H L.
2 years, 5 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Honestly for the price you pay this is a decent company. All of our flights were on time 2 arrived early. The staff was really nice!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Rochester, MN
2 years, 5 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Yeah I have. As long as you aren't on a strict time frame I've had good experiences. I won't fly with them again if I have time constraints though.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
2 years, 6 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've flown them a few times and have never enjoyed it. It was cramped and the staff were SO rude. Terrible.
Jessica M.