Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines
By Spirit Airlines
#19 in Airlines
Marissa V.
Has anyone enjoyed their flights?
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto, CA
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Hell no ! Once they canceled my flight and didn't tell me until I arrived at the airport . Another time the flight and service was bad . It's just not worth cutting cost to be cheap
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
9 months ago
i've flown with them twice. once was awesome and once was a nightmare.
Jessica Anne G.
Jessica Anne G.
Joliet, IL
9 months, 1 week ago
Nothing to complain about here.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I have but I'm not a picky person the excitement of traveling out weighs everything
Amy N.
Amy N.
Moore, SC
10 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
It's what you make it! And it really depends on the length of the flight. You'll be uncomfortable for a cross country flight, but if you're saving money, you have to decide if it's worth it.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Detroit, MI
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I genuinley enjoy spirit. They are generally cheaper than most airlines which REALLY interests me lol
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I use spirit for short flights for a quick weekend. Knowing they are a budget airline and familiarizing myself with their policies makes for a pleasant trip using Spirit Airlines.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
1 year, 1 month ago
You get what you pay for
Eloisa E.
Eloisa E.
1 year, 3 months ago
No! The airplanes are dirty and gross! Take sanitizer and antibiotics before boarding.
Angeleigh J.
Angeleigh J.
1 year, 3 months ago
Horrible experience from Atlanta to Las Vegas. Flight was delayed going to and coming from and the customer service from the flight attendants was not the best. My thing is, everyone has a choice... if you're not happy with your job, find something better. Or if you're unhappy, don't bring your problems to work with you.