by Spirit Airlines
Ask a Question
Marissa V.
Marissa V.

Has anyone enjoyed their flights?
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Sept. 20, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
You get what you pay for
Eloisa E.
Eloisa E.
Aug. 11, 2016, 5:25 p.m.
No! The airplanes are dirty and gross! Take sanitizer and antibiotics before boarding.
Angeleigh J.
Angeleigh J.
Aug. 4, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Horrible experience from Atlanta to Las Vegas. Flight was delayed going to and coming from and the customer service from the flight attendants was not the best. My thing is, everyone has a choice... if you're not happy with your job, find something better. Or if you're unhappy, don't bring your problems to work with you.
Julie L.
Julie L.
June 29, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
I've flown Spirit Airlines many times. I like that they offer no frills. I have 3 kids and it gets expensive to fly anywhere and take them all with. With Spirit we are each allowed 1 personal item(a medium sized duffel works well for this). I make sure they each can pack the necessities and clothes enough to enjoy our visit to where we are going(NYC, Vegas, Boston) and we have never had an issue with our personal item and getting on to the plane. Bring your own snack, electronic device and beverage and you're good to go. I will say once my daughter was assigned a seat that was a few rows ahead of me, but she was 16 and didn't mind it at all. All other times, we were seated together(with the seat assignment at check-in). This saved us money and we all go to our destination on time. If you're looking for a cheap way to get from point a to point b, I'd recommend Spirit. If you are looking to enjoy getting from point a to point b, maybe look at another airline.
Chassity H.
Chassity H.
Dec. 22, 2015, 3:22 p.m.
I have they were always great the last time t flew it was so peace ful loved it
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Dec. 18, 2015, 11:02 p.m.
I haven't
Malea W.
Malea W.
Nov. 25, 2015, 7:47 p.m.
My flight itself was fine. It was the lead in that wasn't so great.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 2:16 a.m.
Eh. its okay.
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Aug. 4, 2015, 2:21 p.m.
Not necessarily, but I do enjoy the prices!
Judit D.
Judit D.
July 23, 2015, 2:11 a.m.
It was good for me
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
July 13, 2015, 12:44 a.m.
I had a good trip from LAX to Cleveland and back. No delays. As long as you know what you paid for and what to expect, it was fine.
Christina R.
Christina R.
July 10, 2015, 11:13 p.m.
I had a horrible flight from Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas and unfortunately I won't be flying with them ever again.
Molly F.
Molly F.
July 7, 2015, 10:52 a.m.
No - it is worth paying more to be comfortable especially with long flights
H L.
H L.
April 28, 2015, 12:11 a.m.
Honestly for the price you pay this is a decent company. All of our flights were on time 2 arrived early. The staff was really nice!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
April 19, 2015, 6:55 p.m.
Yeah I have. As long as you aren't on a strict time frame I've had good experiences. I won't fly with them again if I have time constraints though.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
March 25, 2015, 8:31 p.m.
I've flown them a few times and have never enjoyed it. It was cramped and the staff were SO rude. Terrible.
Jessica M.