Apparel & AccessoriesAccessoriesSpire
The Mindfulness + Activity Tracker

Spire The Mindfulness + Activity Tracker

by Spire

Spire is the world's only wearable to track both movement and state of mind throughout the day. Spire helps you discover when you're stressed, where it happens, and what you were doing.

Has anyone tried this product ?
What is this product for?
This seems so cool! Has anyone tried it? Does it work?
Start your review of Spire The Mindfulness + Activity Tracker!
How would you rate this product?
Walkerton, IN
Spire The Mindfulness + Activity Tracker uploaded by Tami R.
I love my Spire wellness tracker! It can be a real life-changer if you have anxiety. It lets you know when you're starting to get worked up and immediately gives you exercises to do to help you calm down. I totally recommend it to anyone with anxiety and can't sing its praises enough!
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The idea behind the Spire is cool, but there are some major downfalls.  First, bras are uncomfortable enough, and this products best position in clipping it between your breasts to the bra.  This could stretch your bra, and the placement isn't very comfortable. Unlike bands, you need to go online or on your phone to track steps and calories.  I've never had is vibrate to tell me to take a deep breath, the only vibrations I have received were to tell me that I was in relaxation mode for 5 minutes, etc.  There are other places to wear this band, but I find that my pants if I bend over, it comes off or with too much activity and with the side of the bra, I'm encountering the same problems as with the front of the bra.  So, I think this is a great idea, but I think it should still be a band or a necklace - something you can wear without a clip.  If you wear a dress, there is no where to clip it besides your bra.  Once thing I really miss with this tracker is the competition with others by linking  it with my friends so we can challenge each other. But everyone has a  band, and not this, so even if it had the capability it would be hard to find a friend who had this tracker.  I would not recommend this to a friend.
caicó
Eu não conheço esse tipo , mas não gostei muito , dizem q o preço é ótimo mas não sei pra que serve