Spinrite NOTM319433 - Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn uploaded by Ashley S.

BY SPINRITE

SPINRITE-Baby Blanket Big Ball Yarn. This super bulky weight yarn is perfect for all your baby knitting and crocheting projects! Weight category: 6. Content: 100% polyester. Putup: 10.5oz/300g; 258yd/234m. Gauge: 8sx13r = 4in/10cm on size US11/8mm knitting needles. Suggested crochet hook size L11/8mm. Dyelotted: we try but are not always able to match dyelots. Care: machine wash; dry low; do not bleach; do not iron do not dry clean. Comes in a variety of colors. Each sold separately. Imported. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert
So soft and thick! Tiering on the wrists but i love my finished product. I wish it came in bigger balls because it takes quiet a few to make a blanket. But my blanket was still on the low end since i only buy this kind of yarn when michaels is running a sale or i have a good coupon.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Soft, easy to work with yarn. I love this for baby blankets (and there is a baby version also), as well as winter hats and scarves. My only gripe is that frogging mistakes is kind of hard, but depending on the project it is typically not noticeable. This is a mid priced yarn and widely available, which also makes it a great option.
Natalia Y.
Modesto, CA
Love the color and the feel. Easy to use and definitely worth how much it cost! I think it's perfect and I've created lots of scars with this yarn! Very affordable and yes I would recommend this product and color!
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
I've used this yarn for a lot of baby blankets and it works up really quick and smooth. Just make sure you buy all your project will need so the dye lots don't differ.
Sarah L.
palm harbor, fl
Very soft and easy to make an infinity scarf with! I love this brand and the color. It made a pretty scarf.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I love to use this not just for babies but for everything. It really soft and comes in so many colors.
heather m.
I love this yarn! It is the softest yarn you'll ever use. It's so plush and feels like a cloud.
Thais S.
Naples , FL
Esse produto é muito bom, eu recomendo para todos que comprem, ele é de ótima qualidade
Maria O.
Arvin, CA
Need a badge?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Have you used this yarn before?
Alicia M.