Spindrift Sparkling Water, 4pks (Pack of 6) (Raspberry Lime, Pack of 24 Cans)

by Spindrift

Honestgreen 1813302 6

Has anyone found a place that sells these at a good price? Spindrift Sparkling Water, 4pks (Pack of 6) (Raspberry Lime, Pack of 24 Cans)
Start your review of Spindrift Sparkling Water, 4pks (Pack of 6) (Raspberry Lime, Pack of 24 Cans)!
How would you rate this product?
woodstock
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite flavor so far. Doesn’t quite have the same fizz as some sparkling waters, but I actually like that. The flavor is also really strong, which I also appreciate. Sometimes it feels like the flavor is weak. Cute packaging, and makes me feel better about picking this over soda 🥤
How many of these can I drink in one day? Seriously. I would drink this flavor all day every day if I could. This is by far the best sparkling water out there! I also like the lime and orange/mango flavors. But raspberry lime is so delicious. Mixes well with liquor for a light cocktail as well!
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Costco
My husband and I only drink water so we’re always looking for new canned sparkling varieties. We buy this flavor along with the lemon and grapefruit in a variety pack from Costco. It’s SO cost efficient and one pack lasts me for about 2 weeks so we buy two packs monthly. The 30 pack from Costco is around $16 so we find it extremely affordable. The flavors are great - not too much, not too little. We will purchase this as long as Costco sells it!
Thibodaux
I've always drank other fruit-flavored sparkling waters and thought about how great it would be if they actually tasted like the fruit flavors they are purported to be, but I never expected to actually find it. THIS is it. It is a little more pricey, but worth it for the taste.
Lynden, WA
The absolute BEST sparkling water I've ever had. The real fruit flavor brings sparkling water to the next level. It tastes so fresh and light and yummy. Plus it doesnt have any yucky artificial flavors aka weird chemicals, so you can enjoy it with a clear conscience!
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I just recently bought this product. I have tried several different brands of sparkling water and these are by far the best I have ever had. The flavor is much stronger then any of the others.
Raspberry Lime is my all time favorite! Ive only found these at Target & Trader Joes. After researching I have found these online at Jet.com and have an automatic delivery for these. Spindrift Sparkling Water, 4pks (Pack of 6) (Raspberry Lime, Pack of 24 Cans)
Purchased at: Target
I recently switched from another brand of flavored water to Spindrift. After doing research, and learning how bad some natural flavors can be, I wanted something truly pure and natural. I really appreciate that Spindrift actually is just water and fruit. I love carbonated beverages, so I like that I can get that fix from Spindrift, without putting other junk into my body. Of all the flavors, raspberry lime is my favorite. None of the flavors that I have tried are sweet, which took some getting used to, but I realize that comes with cutting out the sweeteners. That's a sacrifice I am willing to make. I do wish these were more affordable. I buy them from Target, and I pay $6 for an 8 pack. I drink 2 a day, so that doesn't last too long.
Union, NJ
I really wanted to like these, but I can't justify spending on these again. I drink a ton of water, but that sometimes gets really boring, especially on a hot summer day. I like the idea, but I'm just not a sparkling water person (which is why I'm still giving 4 stars). I would probably only buy these to use in mixed drinks for parties, but not for an everyday refreshment. The flavors are good, and I like the concept of using real fruit juice versus artificial flavoring, however I think I'll stick to flat water... The extra "sparkle" isn't worth it for me.
Sacramento, CA
The Raspberry Lime is by far my ALL TIME FAVORITE flavor, it legit tastes like you took plain sparkling water, and put a raspberry in there and a squeeze of lime and let it soak up the flavors for about 24-48 hours (without losing any sparkling of course) It's so refreshing and so delicious!! Soooooooooooooooooo good! I love these. I am totally addicted. I probably go through an 8 pack a week at the very minimum. I have been trying to cut back on sweet drinks and sweets period. This is the PERFECT alternative!