Spindrift Sparkling Grapefruit uploaded by Johannah S.

BY SPINDRIFT

Spindrift™ Sparkling Grapefruit.

A fresh take on soda.

Made with 1/4 of a fresh squeezed grapefruit & fresh squeezed lemon juice.

Certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

Jiselle O.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite Seltzer right now! The taste is refreshing and not too sweet. The Grapefruit is my go to choice. Its kind of expensive but about average when you compare it to it competitors. If you dont want plain boring water, definitely grab this!
kendal ann m.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I feel like I should like this a lot. It's sparkling water, it's grapefruit. What's there not to like, right? Well, wrong. This flavor is wack-o. If you mix it with rum, which I did, then it is much more bearable. Drinking this alone for a refreshing choice isn't great. Plus there's hardly any carbonation which is a huge thumbs down.
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
I love this soda! It is so delicious and refreshing. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it was a little less sweet, but that it totally personal preference. It has a great flavor and I love that it's made from natural ingredients.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
This is like a grown up version of soda, perfect for everyone at a backyard BBQ as it is fabulous on its own for guests that do not want to imbibe, and it is a fabulous mixer. The grapefruit soda and seltzer by spindrift are constants in my fridge!
Taylor T.
Fort Worth , TX
My absolute favorite summer seltzer!! Love that there's real grapefruit. Wonderful taste. I love to serve chilled and on the weekend it tastes good with a splash of vodka (or two!)
ELIZA V.
Plattsburgh, NY
I'm not even really a fan of sparkling water but this drink is delicious. Taste just like a grapefruit! Great summer drink ☀
Deanna W.
Tuscumbia, AL
Love Spindrift drinks! These replaced sodas for me. Raspberries Lime is my favorite but they are al soooo good!
Stephanie L.
Agawam, MA
Perfect seltzer for the beach! I bring it with me on ice every time we go. So refreshing and not overwhelming.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
These are super delicious and very refreshing. A great alternative to soda. Anxious to try other flavors.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I'm participating in a whole 30 and I get tired of water. These are great and are whole 30 complaint.