Spindrift Sparkling Grapefruit uploaded by johannah S.

BY SPINDRIFT

Spindrift™ Sparkling Grapefruit.

A fresh take on soda.

Made with 1/4 of a fresh squeezed grapefruit & fresh squeezed lemon juice.

Certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
San Bernardino, CA
I was given these free, from work. I had the opportunity to try the grapefruit, raspberry lime, cucumber, and lemon. The blue cans, lemon, I actually kind of like. But the other three are just terrible in flavor. Maybe it's just a matter of preference in taste, but the grapefruit was awful, as was the raspberry lime. The cucumber tasted like liquified cucumber, so I suppose if you like cucumber water it's probably pretty good.
Taylor Kate E.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
This is like a grown up version of soda, perfect for everyone at a backyard BBQ as it is fabulous on its own for guests that do not want to imbibe, and it is a fabulous mixer. The grapefruit soda and seltzer by spindrift are constants in my fridge!
Becca A.
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
I love this soda! It is so delicious and refreshing. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it was a little less sweet, but that it totally personal preference. It has a great flavor and I love that it's made from natural ingredients.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Fort Worth , TX
My absolute favorite summer seltzer!! Love that there's real grapefruit. Wonderful taste. I love to serve chilled and on the weekend it tastes good with a splash of vodka (or two!)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Agawam, MA
Perfect seltzer for the beach! I bring it with me on ice every time we go. So refreshing and not overwhelming.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I'm participating in a whole 30 and I get tired of water. These are great and are whole 30 complaint.
Abbie C.
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
This is the best seltzer out there! And really the best sparkling drink too. Let me first start off with the packaging. I love the simplistic, modern look. The taste is perfect for a hot summer day. I love all the flavors. I find that they are all a bit more sweet than regular seltzer probably because they are made from real fruit juice.
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
I am a huge fan of these! They are super refreshing and not too sugary. And there is just enough to hydrate you. I really love all the flavors that I have tried and are really a good alternative to soda.
Jiselle O.
Jiselle O.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite Seltzer right now! The taste is refreshing and not too sweet. The Grapefruit is my go to choice. Its kind of expensive but about average when you compare it to it competitors. If you dont want plain boring water, definitely grab this!
ELIZA V.
ELIZA V.
Plattsburgh, NY
I'm not even really a fan of sparkling water but this drink is delicious. Taste just like a grapefruit! Great summer drink ☀