Spindrift Sparkling Grapefruit uploaded by johannah S.

BY SPINDRIFT

Spindrift™ Sparkling Grapefruit.

A fresh take on soda.

Made with 1/4 of a fresh squeezed grapefruit & fresh squeezed lemon juice.

Certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

Vanessa M.
Charleston, SC
LOVE THESE! These are so yummy. I love that there's no sugar and it's mostly fruit juice. It's got a great flavor unlike many seltzer water. The price for the cans is really great. I love to have these as my "snack"
Stephanie F.
San Bernardino, CA
I was given these free, from work. I had the opportunity to try the grapefruit, raspberry lime, cucumber, and lemon. The blue cans, lemon, I actually kind of like. But the other three are just terrible in flavor. Maybe it's just a matter of preference in taste, but the grapefruit was awful, as was the raspberry lime. The cucumber tasted like liquified cucumber, so I suppose if you like cucumber water it's probably pretty good.
johannah S.
I received 4pack complimentary from company and I am hooked. This taste delicious! I am not a big grapefruit fan but this flavored sparkling water is really good,very refreshing.The water has a nice tart from the grapefruit. Definitely get these again a perfect alternative to cutting out soda.
kendal ann m.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like I should like this a lot. It's sparkling water, it's grapefruit. What's there not to like, right? Well, wrong. This flavor is wack-o. If you mix it with rum, which I did, then it is much more bearable. Drinking this alone for a refreshing choice isn't great. Plus there's hardly any carbonation which is a huge thumbs down.
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
This is the best seltzer out there! And really the best sparkling drink too. Let me first start off with the packaging. I love the simplistic, modern look. The taste is perfect for a hot summer day. I love all the flavors. I find that they are all a bit more sweet than regular seltzer probably because they are made from real fruit juice.
Alexa H.
I am a huge fan of these! They are super refreshing and not too sugary. And there is just enough to hydrate you. I really love all the flavors that I have tried and are really a good alternative to soda.
Jiselle O.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite Seltzer right now! The taste is refreshing and not too sweet. The Grapefruit is my go to choice. Its kind of expensive but about average when you compare it to it competitors. If you dont want plain boring water, definitely grab this!
ELIZA V.
Plattsburgh, NY
I'm not even really a fan of sparkling water but this drink is delicious. Taste just like a grapefruit! Great summer drink ☀
Deanna W.
Love Spindrift drinks! These replaced sodas for me. Raspberries Lime is my favorite but they are al soooo good!
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
These are super delicious and very refreshing. A great alternative to soda. Anxious to try other flavors.