Spindrift Sparkling Grapefruit uploaded by johannah S.

BY SPINDRIFT

Spindrift™ Sparkling Grapefruit.

A fresh take on soda.

Made with 1/4 of a fresh squeezed grapefruit & fresh squeezed lemon juice.

Certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

Jennifer I.
Louisville, TN
Love, love, love Spindrift! It's better than LaCroix! My favorite flavor is blackberry, and I'll usually mix in a packet of raspberry flavored Emergen-C to make this seltzer drink even better. You don't have to worry about added sugar or sodium in these drinks either, which is an added bonus.
Sharon T.
My favorite seltzer; I like this a lot more than La Croix. It's very refreshing, especially in the summer, and you can taste little bits of grapefruit pieces on the bottom. One of the better grapefruit-flavored drinks I've had.
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
LOVE THESE! These are so yummy. I love that there's no sugar and it's mostly fruit juice. It's got a great flavor unlike many seltzer water. The price for the cans is really great. I love to have these as my "snack"
Kelsey D.
These are so yummy and refreshing! Although they are a little expensive, I love to get these every once in a while for a fun treat! Spindrift Sparkling Grapefruit
Stephanie F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I was given these free, from work. I had the opportunity to try the grapefruit, raspberry lime, cucumber, and lemon. The blue cans, lemon, I actually kind of like. But the other three are just terrible in flavor. Maybe it's just a matter of preference in taste, but the grapefruit was awful, as was the raspberry lime. The cucumber tasted like liquified cucumber, so I suppose if you like cucumber water it's probably pretty good.
johannah S.
I received 4pack complimentary from company and I am hooked. This taste delicious! I am not a big grapefruit fan but this flavored sparkling water is really good,very refreshing.The water has a nice tart from the grapefruit. Definitely get these again a perfect alternative to cutting out soda.
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
This is the best seltzer out there! And really the best sparkling drink too. Let me first start off with the packaging. I love the simplistic, modern look. The taste is perfect for a hot summer day. I love all the flavors. I find that they are all a bit more sweet than regular seltzer probably because they are made from real fruit juice.
Alexa H.
I am a huge fan of these! They are super refreshing and not too sugary. And there is just enough to hydrate you. I really love all the flavors that I have tried and are really a good alternative to soda.
Jiselle O.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite Seltzer right now! The taste is refreshing and not too sweet. The Grapefruit is my go to choice. Its kind of expensive but about average when you compare it to it competitors. If you dont want plain boring water, definitely grab this!
kendal ann m.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like I should like this a lot. It's sparkling water, it's grapefruit. What's there not to like, right? Well, wrong. This flavor is wack-o. If you mix it with rum, which I did, then it is much more bearable. Drinking this alone for a refreshing choice isn't great. Plus there's hardly any carbonation which is a huge thumbs down.