Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesSpinbrush
Spinbrush Universal Jurassic World Powered Toothbrush

Spinbrush™ Universal Jurassic World Powered Toothbrush

by Spinbrush

NULL

Is this still sold in stores?
Start your review of Spinbrush™ Universal Jurassic World Powered Toothbrush!
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Spinbrush™ Universal Jurassic World Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought it for my daughter. She’s all about dinosaurs right now . And I had trouble getting her to brush her teeth . But when she saw it she immediately ran and ask if I could buy it . It works amazing. Now I don’t even ask her to brush her teeth . The only bad thing is that the button to turn it on is hard .
Lizbeth M.
Visalia , CA
My son loved his toothbrush. I recommend it for your kinds it does most of the job on its own, I wish it was rechargeable but other than that it’s great and super lightweight so kids use it comfortably.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
This was so much fun for my boys ages 4&5! Toothbrusing time is made fun with this spinbrush! The bridgehead are tough enough to rremove food particles and gentle enough on their little gums !
LeAnn M.
I used this when I was little and it gave me such motivation to have clean teeth and it cleaned amzing
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
I was disappointed in this toothbrishm it worked for about a week and just quit working. I was just glad my kid got it at s gift and I didn't waste my own money on it.
Jen B.
Lexington, KY
I like this toothbrush for my kids it's easy for them to use and it cleans their mouth good
Katrina H.
Taunton, MA
Can't recharge this toothbrush which stinks but for a cheaper electronic toothbrush it does the job.
Amy B.
Terryville, CT
I purchased the Arm & Hammer spinbrush for my boys to encourage better oral care. It certainly has exceeded my expectations. They loved decorating the toothbrush themselves with the included baseball stickers. They are happy to brush their teeth every day and night. I like that I can replace the battery when it dies. A wonderful product!
Tara M.
Blanchard, OK
My son loves this tooth brush! its easy for him to hold and use He says it tickles when its on his top teeth which tells me that he enjoys this tooth brush. He uses it every day 2 times a day. He wont use another kind. He loves this tooth brush which makes me love it too!
Kiera F.
North Lawrence, OH
My little brother has this toothbrush and he likes it a lot. It did not cost a lot of money so it was very affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...