Spinbrush™ Thor™

by Arm and hammer

NULL

Would these hold up to very active 8 -10 year olds? I purchased another brand and they broke within a couple of months.
Start your review of Spinbrush™ Thor™!
How would you rate this product?
Newport News, VA
I purchased this brushes for my two kids thinking it would give them a fun tooth brushing experience. They worked well at the beginning, but my youngest had a hard time holding the brush, so went back to a convential one for now. My older son really likes it and it has worked well on his teeth.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Character toothbrushes are great for getting kiddos to want to brush their teeth. Not going to lie, I kind of wish they made these in adult sizes. I adore the way they clean and really get the job done.
Pacific
Its a good product but my son didn't like the feel of this brush. He has autism and has his favorite brush. I have tried this brush with my other children but they don't ever choose this one
Philadelphia, PA
I love these toothbrushes, I've been using them for a few months now & my four year old twins love them too. We used manual brushes before but these brushes clean their teeth way better & they're fun to use. Toothbrushing time isn't such a fight anymore!
Flint, MI
I bought this toothbrush for my son who is 9. He loves it. He actually wants to brush his teeth now, which is usually a chore in and of itself. I recommend this to any paren't who needs to inspire their child to brush their teeth.
Dayton, TX
My son has several of the different heros. thor, spiderman, captain America.... they are cheap and can just be tossed out when starting to get "used and yucky" awesome for kids!
Keego Harbor , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I may have purchased this because I love superheroes. Be careful around your gum line....I accidentally got too close and made myself bleed. I like this toothbrush because it gets my teeth really clean!
My daughter loves power tooth brushes so when I find a good deal on one I buy them. We have no specific character or brand in mind. We have used this character in the past bc it was on sale.
Abingdon, MD
My son loves using his Captain America Electric toothbrush. Electric toothbrushes clean better and my kids are not afraid of the buzzing when their favorite characters are brushing their teeth.
Fairfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boys love to brush their teeth because this particular toothbrush makes it fun for them. It's very to use and gets the hard to reach areas which makes my boys teeth all squeaky clean.