Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesSpinbrush
Spinbrush ProClean Recharge Powered Toothbrush

Spinbrush™ ProClean™ Recharge Powered Toothbrush

by Spinbrush

NULL

How many batteries does it take? Do they last s good while? Are the brush heads replaceable?
I've never actually used an electric toothbrush before. Is it in any way painful on the teeth and gums?
Is this toothbrush's value truly represented by the price (initial and head replacements)? I have never been let down by an Arm & Hammer product, but find it so hard to spend the money on electric toothbrushes.
Start your review of Spinbrush™ ProClean™ Recharge Powered Toothbrush!
Ana H.
Boca Raton, FL
Spinbrush™ ProClean™ Recharge Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Ana H.
I personally love this product. Would highly recommend. Soft and gentle clean. Good power.
Marcicia M.
New Kensingtn, PA
Spinbrush™ ProClean™ Recharge Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Marcicia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This definitely gets my teeth cleaner than manual toothbrushes. Sometime I think it's a bit too strong but overall it is a good product.
Tara B.
Ash , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Works as expected for a cheaper price than the other brands, my first time using but I will keep purchasing this toothbrush from now on, love how it makes my teeth feel like I just left the dentist. I would definitely recommend.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,804 reviews
Spinbrush™ ProClean™ Recharge Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Toni Marie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this brand of toothbrush and toothbrush refills for a long time. I like that this toothbrush refills helps me to keep my teeth as keep as they can. I love being a repeat user of this brand and product because they make quality items that are worth spending your dollar
Carmen B.
White lake, MI
I was recommended to use this by my dentist. When I went back in for the next cleaning my buildup really wasn't as bad as it had been. I definitely recommend this to everyone. I even bought my 3 year old an electric one because of the results.
amy J.
Franklin, TN
I went from using a manual brush to this and yes it cleans much better than a manual brush does but man is that thing loud and rough in the mouth. If you want a smooth non jerky power toothbrush not this one. It gave me a headache from being so loud and jerky feeling. I know it cleans better but I still prefer my regular one. I did receive this product complimentary through Crowdtap to facilitate my honest review.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Recently switched to an electronic toothbrush & I am not sure why I waited so long! These are great! Leave your teeth feeling unbelievably clean.
Celena L.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great!! Really works well at removing plaque. Keeps teeth nice and white. My daughter loves it! The price is great too!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Been using this brush FOREVER it seems. Great price, product, and design. Does a fantastic job on your teeth.
julie B.
Carpentersvle, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothbrush is the best so far.I love the shape and the way it works.I can definitely recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...