Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesSpinbrush
Spinbrush My Way Girls Battery Powered Toothbrush

Spinbrush™ My Way™ Girls Battery Powered Toothbrush

by Spinbrush

NULL

Would you consider this your HOLY GRAIL makeup wipes? Me!? Yes! If no, what is it then?
Do these burn your face?
Does it smell like the original Noxzema cream?
Start your review of Spinbrush™ My Way™ Girls Battery Powered Toothbrush!
Brittany T.
Overland park, KS
Spinbrush™ My Way™ Girls Battery Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Brittany T.
Purchased at: Walmart
As a mama of four it’s really important that my kids have good brushing habits and I love this toothbrush because it’s affordable, it works great and it’s really fun for my kids because they can design it and make it their own!!! I definitely recommend this toothbrush, it also makes a great stocking stuffer around the holidays!!! Spinbrush™ Universal Jurassic World Powered Toothbrush
Vanessa A.
Wellford, SC
My daughter loves that she had an electric tooth brush like me. It's not as strong as an adult electric toothbrush but it is a great introductory electric toothbrush for kids.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
My three year old loves this brush ! She laughs every time she uses it , and she is actually Excited about brushing her teeth every night
Melissa R.
Rochester, NY
Purchased several of these on sale around the holidays. I'm impressed by how clean they leave the teeth, the size is perfect for small mouths and it's really nice that the design is customizable. The only drawback I've found is that the batteries that come in the brush run out very quickly. Obviously they need be replaced eventually, however I've used other brands of power toothbrushes that last much linger before the batteries need replacing. It's the only reason I can't give it a higher rating!
Abby C.
Fraziers Bottom, WV
My daughter loves this tooth brush. She loved being able to decorate it all by herself and they way she wanted it done!!
Dorothi H.
Ellsworth, ME
My kids love their spinbrush, three times a day they happily go brush their teeth. I think they just think its fun and new. I do though, recommend these to all of my friends
Brandi K.
Worst tooth brush ever. Didn't work week and didn't clean teeth well. Kids didn't like it either. Won't buy again.
lisa B.
Middle River, MD
All 4 of my children have one of these tooth brushes. This is the only trootj brush they will use.
Jennifer M.
Eustis, FL
My daughters love this toothbrush! Comes with fun stickers so they can decorate and personalize it to their own favorite design that they made themselves. The spinbrush deeply cleans and makes brushing more effective and fun! Mom and kid approved!
Nikki I.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Kids loved it. Worked well. East to use. Nice, soft bristles. Kids want another! But I went with what was on sale this time. Won't do that again. They miss it! They look forward to brushing their teeth with that one!