Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn

by Spinbrush

MAKE BRUSHING MAGICAL!

• Make brushing magical with your favorite mystical creatures!
• Kids brush 38% longer when using a Spinbrush™ battery-powered toothbrush*
• Promotes healthy brushing and good dental hygiene habits
• Removes plaque and massages gums
• Fixed lower bristles with oscillating upper bristles
• Ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip
• Battery-powered: Includes (2) replaceable AAA batteries

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn!
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Tehniat S.
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Tehniat S.
My 7 year old daughter love this Unicorn toothbrush. It's not her 1st  @spinbrushsmile toothbrush,  a nice addition to her collection 💕. It's easy for her to use. She loves brushing her teeth with this brush.
Crewe, VA
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Tonya H.
I received this for my daughter free in exchange for my review on Influensta! She absolutely loves this spin brush. It is very effective at getting her teeth clean and removing plaque. It is a little on the bulky side for her little hands just like all of the battery operated toothbrushes. But this is great.. she loves brushing her teeth with this multiple times per day.
Tucson, AZ
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Leslie M.
My Daughter loved the tooth brush, she gets so excited to brush her teeth now, it’s much easier to use and Leaves her teeth nice and clean.
Jonesboro, AR
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Racheal B.
The kids Crest Spin Brush is so fun for kiddos to brush with. The head of it gently rotates to help clean teeth. I was especially helpful to receive this week for my 7 year old who had a loose tooth that was sore with normal brushing.
Bartlett, TN
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Lorencia M.
My daughter loves her spin brush toothbrush. It’s cute and cleans the plaque off her teeth.
Lee Center, NY
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Sara I.
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Sara I.
I received the Spinbrush toothbrush voxbox free from Influenster and Spinbrush in exchange for my honest review. The brush was super cute with a rainbow colored unicorn design on it. I knew it would be a hit with my 7 year old daughter when I saw it. Sure enough she loved it at first sight. She was so excited to try it that she immediately ran off to brush her teeth when I gave it to her. As a parent, I am always happy to see excitement and enthusiasm about dental care. It’s one less thing to have to hound her about doing morning and night. The added plus is that the spinning action on the brush does a much better job cleaning than a standard toothbrush. Knowing that she is having fun and fighting cavities at the same time makes this brush well worth it. I would definitely recommend this brush and also buy it in the future.
Johnstown, NY
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Crystal T.
My seven year old daughter absolutely loves this mermaid Spinbrush! The mermaid themed design appeals to her interests, and the fact that the brush spins makes brushing her teeth fun for her.
Davenport, FL
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Glorimar F.
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Glorimar F.
My daughter love it. From the design to how well and fresh she feel her tooth after using it. She received the mermaid design one. Easy for kids to identifies how to use the on/ off buttons from the brush.
Reidsville, NC
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Jennifer S.
My four year old daughter LOVES this toothbrush!!!! It makes her mouth feel cleaner and the mermaid design is really up her ally!! With normal toothbrushes it's a fight to get her to brush her teeth, but not anymore! Now she asks me " Mommy can I brush my teeth with my mermaid"!!! To which my response is of course!!! Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn
Bayonne, NJ
Spinbrush™ Mermaid/Unicorn uploaded by Dina M.
the toothbrush is super cute in the design, it has a beautiful mermaid on the body in a beautiful and colorful design my daughter went mad about it. my 4y daughter doesn't want to stop using it , now she can brush her teeth by her self with this deep cleaning toothbrush. i absolutely recommended it.

Looking for your answer?