Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesSpinbrush
Spinbrush Globrush Battery-Powered Toothbrush

Spinbrush™ Globrush™ Battery-Powered Toothbrush

by Spinbrush

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spinbrush™ Globrush™ Battery-Powered Toothbrush!
Rashea S.
Conroe, TX
I honestly love this tooth brush and I am so sad target has stopped carrying it. I have to order this online now. It is the perfect size for my mouth it gets into hard to reach places plus it has the perfect amount of vibration not too strong like some other electric toothbrushes I have used. I love how the handle lights up and changes colors as you brush. This product is so cool and unique I just wish it was easier to find.
Jennifer C.
Desoto, TX
I picked this up by accident and tried it out. Though its for teens it works for adults too. It gets your teeth clean, but I also like to use a regular toothbrush after. I'm not sure if I'd by another. I really want a Sonicare.
Tammy O.
Long Beach, MS
My kids love this. I was unable to Hey them to brush until this toothbrush. They liked it so much mh husband and I got the pro series
Kendra V.
Wray, GA
Just bought this brush the other day after my Colgate one died, I've been using it for a few days and so far so good! It makes my teeth feel very clean and polished!!!
Jill M.
Lonsdale, AR
Great choice for a powered toothbrush if cost is a factor. Long battery life and easy to use.
Abby S.
this toothbrush spins me right round baby right round like a record. i love this song more than my toothbrush. but its still a good toothbrush. i would suggest you buy it and use it like i do. electric toothbrushes rule more than manual ones do!
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I love love love this toothbrush. The first time I purchased a few of these it was for my children. They weren't brushing well with the manual brushes, so I figured this would help. And it does. I eventually went out and bought one for myself and I can't believe the difference between the manual toothbrush and this. My teeth always feel clean after using this.
Isabella L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Lovethis product. Makes iteasier to brush, and get all the back teeth. Highly reccomend this toothbrush!
Oscar C.
Davie, FL
Good to clean and is the best you should try it and I love it that is different and is basic thing that every one need.
Emilee F.