BY NONE

1 Year, 4 issues - Spin-Off Magazine features articles about the ancient and thriving craft of spinning, as well as projects showing all the wonderful things you can make with handspun yarn. Be inspired by the work of dedicated technicians and gifted amateurs; it's all here, from spinning tips for beginners to in-depth articles that satisfy the longtime spinner. see more...

• Are you a spinner or do you just enjoy the magazine?1 Answers
The-Exercist E.
I recently inherited a copy of this from a family friend. Although I don't spin, it was interesting to flip through the articles and educate myself about all these wonderful crafts that I can lust after for a while. I can't attest to how accessible or useful the advice is, but it was fun to read for a while.
edson  g.
Edinburg, TX
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Are you a spinner or do you just enjoy the magazine?