Spin Master Quelf Board Game - Spin Master uploaded by Tatianna B.

BY SPIN MASTER

The Quelf Board Game delivers silly fun With the Spin Master Quelf Board Game, you'll never know what is coming next. This party game takes random to a new level of fun. The Quelf Board Game is easy to play - just obey the card. Use your creativity and imagination to answer crazy questions and perform ridiculous stunts. see more...

Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This game is by far the most fun game I've ever played. Its brought tears of laughter to my eyes, and brought friends closer together. This game resulted in a roommate accidentally locking himself in his own trunk - this game makes memories
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a real fun and entertaining game for the whole family It gets everyone involved and you have a good time. It is also a fun drinking game for adults when you want a good laugh. We always bring this over for parties and its a great hit with everyone.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
A great game to play when you need a good laugh. Its very fun and super goofy.  I really loved it when I was a teenager and now that i'm an adult I have it to play when my friends come over for game night.
Ashley O.
Papillion
This was such a unique game that caught me off guard! There is nothing else like this out there. It makes you do odd things throughout the game that lead to uncontrollable laughter! Such a great group or party game! Worth the buy!
Moung S.
Kent, WA
One of our family favorites! It gets the players involved and out of their shell/comfort zone. We bought ours through Target and I haven’t played a board game similar to this one. I would definitely recommend this board game!
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Every time I play this game I am crying of laughter. I bought this game honestly because it had a funny name. I figured something with such a ridiculous name had to be hilarious to play. This game is suitable for children. I don't have any of my own, but I have young cousins and they love playing this game. I pull it out at every party and family event we have. I LOVE it!
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
This is a hilarious crazy game. ! Any inside the box - black and white family or friends will not enjoy this game . Lots of laughter and doing things you never thought you would do. Great icebreaker for meeting new people .
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
A great game to play with friends that you know can let loose! And there's always something that can make at least one at the table groan in dread at having to sing a song for the rest of us or having to try and mime out a scene. Then there's the different types of cards. Roolz, gotta do as they say or pay the penalty. Scatterbrainz, listing, listing listing! List all the things from one category, it can take a while depending on how creative you are. Showbiz, be prepared for an act. Stuntz, hold onto your seats its gonna get bumpy! Quizzle will make you rack your brain trying to figure out obscure trivia. How long the game lasts, honestly depends on the luck of the roll, the cards, and how everyone is going to play. Worth it completely!
Becky W.
Hands down one of the BEST party games i have ever bought and played. With that being said, it is much better with the involvement of alcohol and when played with very close friends and family... unless of course you don't embarrass easy. This game rates up there with Cards Against Humanity in my opinion. Buy this for your next game night with your BFF's. You will absolutely not be disappointed!
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Holy crap this game is amazing! Have you ever built a fort and had to hide in it till your next turn? Have you ever had to splash water on your face and sing a song about the ocean? No?! Well I have all thanks to this game. Only play with people you know well and trust as you are about to embarass the crap out of yourself.