Spin Master Logo Board Game - Spin Master uploaded by Nikki w.

BY SPIN MASTER

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our life is full of things - from chocolate to cereal, football to flowers - and they all have logos. But could you name them if you saw them? Logo is the game that puts your consumer knowledge to the test. Show off your knowledge of popular brands in this hilarious family game of pop-culture. The first person to make it into the winners circle and answer all the questions correctly wins. Tap into the knowledge you"ve piled up over the years and discover astonishing facts and surprises that will entertain the entire family. Puts your consumer knowledge to the test. Great pop-culture fun for the whole family. 400 game cards. For 2 to 6 players. Ages 12+. see more...

Review (1)
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband and I play this game, we are 28 and 30. Unfortunately, this game takes hours on end because we do not know many of the brands. This was before our time. We played with my aunt who is 49 and got our butts kicked. I would not go back and buy this game, but i think it is amazing!