Spin Master HedBanz Board Game - Spin Master uploaded by Yemmy A.Spin Master HedBanz Board Game - Spin Master uploaded by Megan C.

BY SPIN MASTER #79 in Games

Keep 'em guessing with the Hedbanz Board Game The Spin Master Games Hedbanz Board Game is the quick question "what am I" game. Have fun trying to figure out what card is in your Headbanz. To play Hedbanz Board Gameask smart questions to help narrow it down, but be careful because it's easy to get turned around. Find out who, what, and where you are while racing the clock. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
This game is fun for the whole family! The card on your head you do not know what it is so the other players have to give you hints so you can try and guess it. I love this game! I highly recommend it! It is fun with more than two people though! I would recommend to parents!
Megan C.
This is a nice, fun game to enjoy with your kids or even friends. There are so many versions of this game I'd have to say the original is my favorite though. I love playing and not knowing what the card is and trying to figure it out. I'd def recommend it to parents to play as a fun game night
Jessica G.
I really thought this game was pretty easy and fun for the family. My son, whose 6, struggled with the game a little bit. I must admit that he is delayed in speech, but had a hard time describing what was on my card. I think the game has helped him with that. I think this is a great game for families. I just didn't think the bands were comfortable.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Perfect game for family fun night! Kids absolutely love this game, it's tons of fun and brings lots of laughter while playing. You put the headband on your head and draw a card and have to either act out what it is or ask questions to figure out what is on your card. Tons of fun, they make several different versions so you can keep on playing and upgrade as you go. Sold everywhere board games are sold for around $20.
Claire P.
This is a great game for all ages to enjoy. It's funny to see everyone wear a headband with a card on top..it makes us laugh every time! Even though the cards have very simple words on them it can still be difficult to guess what the word is, which is why it's still fun to play even if you're not a child.
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
This game NEVER gets old and is loved by kids ages 6-10! I'm sure older kiddos would enjoy it too; however, I don't have any in those ages. I actually bought this game for the students in class to use during indoor recess time. I teach 3rd grade, and they're ages 8-9. This game fills up fast each and every time!
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
What a fun game for a family night. It will have lots of laughs and enjoyable quality time spent with each other. It is a def recommend.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Heads up is a great game for the whole family. It keeps everyone involved and laughing. Great game for family fun night or any night.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Daughters review: It was very entertaining. The bands fit to anybody's head. Never really got boring. Was a trick challenge.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Lots of laughs from this game! Great family game that will keep everyone enertained!
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Is this game good to play with adults?