Spin Master Hatchimals Draggles Blue/Purple Egg - One of Two Magical Creatures Inside

BY SPIN MASTER

Buy on Walmart
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Our six year old daughter loves hers. It was in a very big , cute egg. You have to pet it, pat it, shake it, for the creature to hatch. It took over an hour, but the suspense kept our daughter excited. The creature will make noises and literally peck its way out. It’s a really fun concept and after it hatches, the creature can copy what you say, and has different moods and feelings. This is really cute.
Nicole T.
I went out and got 2 of these for my 3 year old girls since it was the thing to have for Xmas this year! I'm not sure I should have wasted my money. They are super cute and the idea is fun with them hatching and then growing but after a certain amount of time they become obsolete like any other toy. I paid more then the $50 since they were sold out everywhere! There's also a lot of controversy going on about the hatchimals that don't hatch. Overall it's a great concept but maybe they shouldn't hatch so fast? We love the hatimaks but i don't think I would invest in any again,. It was fun watching my girls with them. They're great for young kids to play with but I'm surprised my 3 year olds didn't just break them open!
Lauren B.
New Iberia , LA
Part of me wants to give this toy a negative 5000 because of the hype and resell value, the other part of me thinks it's alright. After paying twice the value for one and then a month later finding one hidden in a store I can only say they need to quit gifting YouTubers with toys that will sell out this quickly. They hype it up online only to have none available in stores.
Hope B.
I spent double the retail value...which is mild considering some folks paid $300-$400 for one. It wasn't what I expected and I think no matter what my kid did to it, it would have hatched in the same amount of time. My child only cared for it for about 5 minutes before it started hatching and once it hatched, she was done with it. I'm so disappointed.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
My daughter loves this thing. She plays with it everyday after school and it gets all of her attention. She loves how it dances and how it talks back and copy what she saying. She been wanting it for months and she got it for her birthday. She couldn't be more excited.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I personally think it's a good toy. A lot of complaints are that some people's kids lose interest in it, but that's kind of expected in this day and age. Kids will look at the next new thing if they always get it.

It hatched within the first fifteen minutes of opening the pack, it learns to walk, talk, play games. It's pretty entertaining.
Stephanie A.
Richlands, NC
I don't understand the hype of this toy. It costs way to much for something that doesn't do much. I understand if it was $15 for it. But the fact that it's $65 or more is ridiculous. Definitely will not be getting one for my kid.
jerrie j.
Salisbury, NC
This was a fun toy to watch hatch it took a little while but it was very fun to take care of. It very much reminds me of the furby but it learns a lot quicker then they did. This is not a toy i would pay over $50 for though
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC
I liked to see my daughter's face light up when she opened it. She loved to watch it hatch from its egg which took about 20 mins. It was about 50$ at Walmart so it's affordable. I would recommend this for younger kids
Aly V.
Brooksville, FL
I love my Hatchimal but it is not worth $200-$300.. I think it's better people just wait until after Christmas. Say Santa forgot, and mommy to the rescue! Better ending(;
Bobbi S.
Are these toys really worth the price and do they work as well as they say?
nicole h.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone know as to why hatchimals are so expensive? Are they worth that much money to buy for your children? I am thinking of getting one for my son for his birthday this year but unsure about what makes hatchimals so special that they are so expensive.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
I would absolutely love to find this product but am having a hard time. Can anyone tell me key places that are selling it and what all does this product do. Will the egg go back together as the hatchimal goes back through the different stages?
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
It's this really worth the money and agrivation? I'm coming from the point of view that my child wanted a furby "sooo much" and i found it completely duct taped the next morning because it wouldn't shut up
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Is this toy good for 3 to 4 Yr olds???? HOW MUCH ATTENTION does it need a day???