Add a Photo
Spin Master Hatchimals Draggles Blue/Purple Egg - One of Two Magical Creatures Inside

By SPIN MASTER
Photos (4)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, Nova Scotia

This has been one of the hardest toys to find as we get closer to Christmas, but let me tell you something....Wait on it, do not pay outrageous prices for it just because your child really wants one for Christmas. It is not worth it.
While the toy is super cute and the idea is awesome, it is essentially a cross between a Furby and a Tamagotchi....
My kids first learned about this toy on YouTube by some of their favorite YouTubers. When they appeared in the stores I knew they would want one. I waited for a month and when they still asked for one I allowed them to spend their own money on it. There was no way I was investing in another "robot" toy.
My kids hatched their Hatchimals within an hour or so and played with them until they leveled up to "teenagers". They have played with them ONCE since that time which was about a month ago.
They toy is good quality and definitely responds better than the Zoomer dogs that Santa brought last Christmas.
I definitely recommend them for younger children 3-6 years but beyond that i don't think they will get played with much after hatching.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Staten Island, NY

I went out and got 2 of these for my 3 year old girls since it was the thing to have for Xmas this year! I'm not sure I should have wasted my money. They are super cute and the idea is fun with them hatching and then growing but after a certain amount of time they become obsolete like any other toy. I paid more then the $50 since they were sold out everywhere! There's also a lot of controversy going on about the hatchimals that don't hatch. Overall it's a great concept but maybe they shouldn't hatch so fast? We love the hatimaks but i don't think I would invest in any again,. It was fun watching my girls with them. They're great for young kids to play with but I'm surprised my 3 year olds didn't just break them open!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro, OH

This toy is the toy to have for 2016. Hard to find anywhere. I was able to get one the second day it was released and my one year old son and I really enjoy playing with it. First you have to hatch it out of the egg by taking care of it and by that I mean following the chart guide of what to do when it's eyes change a certain color. Once it hatches you have to really help it out of the egg. You then have to raise it by continuing the care by the eye color. If my one year old son can enjoy it then everyone will. If you can find one then I recommend you getting one.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Crowley, TX

Part of me wants to give this toy a negative 5000 because of the hype and resell value, the other part of me thinks it's alright. After paying twice the value for one and then a month later finding one hidden in a store I can only say they need to quit gifting YouTubers with toys that will sell out this quickly. They hype it up online only to have none available in stores.
Hope B.
Hope B.

I spent double the retail value...which is mild considering some folks paid $300-$400 for one. It wasn't what I expected and I think no matter what my kid did to it, it would have hatched in the same amount of time. My child only cared for it for about 5 minutes before it started hatching and once it hatched, she was done with it. I'm so disappointed.
Daina H.
Daina H.
Phenix City, AL

This toy is so overrated. I would NEVER in life pay the inflated price on these things. Heck the 60-80 dollars they cost at the actual stores is a bit much to me. After they hatch only a short time kids will lose interest. The Goodwill will soon be filled with these hard to find ugly fury toys.
Orielle M.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON

The hype of these toys died really quick. We picked up two before they became the hottest toy and put them under the trees as gifts from Santa. The kids were excited to see the eggs hatch but that's where the fun ended. Once they were in learning mode, the kids were disengaged.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Attleboro Fls, MA

I purchased 2 of these for my daughter for Christmas. I let her open one early. Now mind you, she is 3...and for her age, this is a great gift. However, if she were much older, I could see this end up being a gift that is "cool for a day or two" and then easily forgotten.
Serena K.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , Alberta

I am really excited about finally getting my hands on one of these for my daughter. My husband had to sleep in his car to get his hands on one but it is worth it when we see our daughter's eyes light up Christmas morning. I can't wait
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, Ri

This is the coolest toy I've ever seen. Can't wait to see my daughters face on Christmas Day. She thinks Santa is going to have trouble getting it since they are sold out everywhere, little does she know that the "MaMa" got it before!
Cyndi s.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ

It's this really worth the money and agrivation? I'm coming from the point of view that my child wanted a furby "sooo much" and i found it completely duct taped the next morning because it wouldn't shut up
Ana G.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN

I would absolutely love to find this product but am having a hard time. Can anyone tell me key places that are selling it and what all does this product do. Will the egg go back together as the hatchimal goes back through the different stages?
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Shamokin, PA

Does anyone know as to why hatchimals are so expensive? Are they worth that much money to buy for your children? I am thinking of getting one for my son for his birthday this year but unsure about what makes hatchimals so special that they are so expensive.
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.

Are these toys really worth the price and do they work as well as they say?
Sreyaun P.
Sreyaun P.
Rosharon, TX
Is it still in shock cause I really want one

Join Now