Add a Photo
Spin Master Hatchimals Draggles Blue/Purple Egg - One of Two Magical Creatures Inside

By SPIN MASTER
Photos (9)
Hope B.
Hope B.
Dec. 26, 2016, 8:09 a.m.
Review for: Hatchimals Draggles Blue/Purple Egg - One of Two Magical Creatures Inside
I spent double the retail value...which is mild considering some folks paid $300-$400 for one. It wasn't what I expected and I think no matter what my kid did to it, it would have hatched in the same amount of time. My child only cared for it for about 5 minutes before it started hatching and once it hatched, she was done with it. I'm so disappointed.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Richlands, NC
Dec. 30, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
I don't understand the hype of this toy. It costs way to much for something that doesn't do much. I understand if it was $15 for it. But the fact that it's $65 or more is ridiculous. Definitely will not be getting one for my kid.
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
San Antonio, TX
Dec. 18, 2016, 7:55 a.m.
I'm sorry but this toy does not live up to the hype and I feel sorry for all the parents who waited hours for it. If you are lucky your child will play with it after it hatches however most get bored and leave once it is hatched
jerrie j.
jerrie j.
Salisbury, NC
Dec. 29, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
This was a fun toy to watch hatch it took a little while but it was very fun to take care of. It very much reminds me of the furby but it learns a lot quicker then they did. This is not a toy i would pay over $50 for though
Aly V.
Aly V.
Brooksville, FL
Dec. 11, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
I love my Hatchimal but it is not worth $200-$300.. I think it's better people just wait until after Christmas. Say Santa forgot, and mommy to the rescue! Better ending(;
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
May 2, 2017, 7:09 a.m.
My daughter loves this thing. She plays with it everyday after school and it gets all of her attention. She loves how it dances and how it talks back and copy what she saying. She been wanting it for months and she got it for her birthday. She couldn't be more excited.
Karen G.
Karen G.
April 23, 2017, 7:32 p.m.
I personally think it's a good toy. A lot of complaints are that some people's kids lose interest in it, but that's kind of expected in this day and age. Kids will look at the next new thing if they always get it.

It hatched within the first fifteen minutes of opening the pack, it learns to walk, talk, play games. It's pretty entertaining.
abigail p.
abigail p.
June 14, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
They are fun to see them heatch and they are so cute to see and I wish I could get one and I wish y'all could send me one to.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
I liked to see my daughter's face light up when she opened it. She loved to watch it hatch from its egg which took about 20 mins. It was about 50$ at Walmart so it's affordable. I would recommend this for younger kids
Daina H.
Daina H.
Phenix City, AL
Dec. 13, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
This toy is so overrated. I would NEVER in life pay the inflated price on these things. Heck the 60-80 dollars they cost at the actual stores is a bit much to me. After they hatch only a short time kids will lose interest. The Goodwill will soon be filled with these hard to find ugly fury toys.
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.
Are these toys really worth the price and do they work as well as they say?
Cyndi s.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy , NJ
It's this really worth the money and agrivation? I'm coming from the point of view that my child wanted a furby "sooo much" and i found it completely duct taped the next morning because it wouldn't shut up
nicole h.
nicole h.
Henderson
Does anyone know as to why hatchimals are so expensive? Are they worth that much money to buy for your children? I am thinking of getting one for my son for his birthday this year but unsure about what makes hatchimals so special that they are so expensive.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
I would absolutely love to find this product but am having a hard time. Can anyone tell me key places that are selling it and what all does this product do. Will the egg go back together as the hatchimal goes back through the different stages?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Is this toy good for 3 to 4 Yr olds???? HOW MUCH ATTENTION does it need a day???