Add a Photo
Spin Master Hatchimals Draggles Blue/Purple Egg - One of Two Magical Creatures Inside

By SPIN MASTER
Photo (1)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro, OH

This toy is the toy to have for 2016. Hard to find anywhere. I was able to get one the second day it was released and my one year old son and I really enjoy playing with it. First you have to hatch it out of the egg by taking care of it and by that I mean following the chart guide of what to do when it's eyes change a certain color. Once it hatches you have to really help it out of the egg. You then have to raise it by continuing the care by the eye color. If my one year old son can enjoy it then everyone will. If you can find one then I recommend you getting one.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

Both my kids are wanting this for Christmas and it's unavailable in stores everywhere. And if I do find it online the price is way jacked up. Bummed about it.
Sherri A.
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA

Are these cheap like? I am hearing some pretty bad reviews. I'm debating on getting one.
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.

Are these toys really worth the price and do they work as well as they say?
Beth V.
Beth V.
Summerville, SC

Does anyone actually have one? I know they are impossible to find, but my kids are obsessed and I'm skeptical to pay even retail for something that seems like it's over as soon as it hatches. Is the animal interactive or anything one it hatches??
Kara A.
Kara A.
Paducah, KY

I've been really contemplating on buying this for my 5 year old brother. Is this age appropriate for him? I know they are extremely hard to come by. Just wondering if they are worth all the fuss to get one for him.
Terrica K.
Terrica K.

Is this really worth the hype? My daughter wants one and they are sold out everywhere?

Join Now