Add a Photo
Spin Master Hatchimals Draggles Blue/Purple Egg - One of Two Magical Creatures Inside

By SPIN MASTER
Photos (4)
Hope B.
Hope B.

I spent double the retail value...which is mild considering some folks paid $300-$400 for one. It wasn't what I expected and I think no matter what my kid did to it, it would have hatched in the same amount of time. My child only cared for it for about 5 minutes before it started hatching and once it hatched, she was done with it. I'm so disappointed.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Richlands, NC

I don't understand the hype of this toy. It costs way to much for something that doesn't do much. I understand if it was $15 for it. But the fact that it's $65 or more is ridiculous. Definitely will not be getting one for my kid.
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
San Antonio, TX

I'm sorry but this toy does not live up to the hype and I feel sorry for all the parents who waited hours for it. If you are lucky your child will play with it after it hatches however most get bored and leave once it is hatched
jerrie j.
jerrie j.
Salisbury, NC

This was a fun toy to watch hatch it took a little while but it was very fun to take care of. It very much reminds me of the furby but it learns a lot quicker then they did. This is not a toy i would pay over $50 for though
Aly V.
Aly V.
Brooksville, FL

I love my Hatchimal but it is not worth $200-$300.. I think it's better people just wait until after Christmas. Say Santa forgot, and mommy to the rescue! Better ending(;
Daina H.
Daina H.
Phenix City, AL

This toy is so overrated. I would NEVER in life pay the inflated price on these things. Heck the 60-80 dollars they cost at the actual stores is a bit much to me. After they hatch only a short time kids will lose interest. The Goodwill will soon be filled with these hard to find ugly fury toys.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, Nova Scotia

This has been one of the hardest toys to find as we get closer to Christmas, but let me tell you something....Wait on it, do not pay outrageous prices for it just because your child really wants one for Christmas. It is not worth it.
While the toy is super cute and the idea is awesome, it is essentially a cross between a Furby and a Tamagotchi....
My kids first learned about this toy on YouTube by some of their favorite YouTubers. When they appeared in the stores I knew they would want one. I waited for a month and when they still asked for one I allowed them to spend their own money on it. There was no way I was investing in another "robot" toy.
My kids hatched their Hatchimals within an hour or so and played with them until they leveled up to "teenagers". They have played with them ONCE since that time which was about a month ago.
They toy is good quality and definitely responds better than the Zoomer dogs that Santa brought last Christmas.
I definitely recommend them for younger children 3-6 years but beyond that i don't think they will get played with much after hatching.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick , Ri

This is the coolest toy I've ever seen. Can't wait to see my daughters face on Christmas Day. She thinks Santa is going to have trouble getting it since they are sold out everywhere, little does she know that the "MaMa" got it before!
Orielle M.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON

The hype of these toys died really quick. We picked up two before they became the hottest toy and put them under the trees as gifts from Santa. The kids were excited to see the eggs hatch but that's where the fun ended. Once they were in learning mode, the kids were disengaged.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

Both my kids are wanting this for Christmas and it's unavailable in stores everywhere. And if I do find it online the price is way jacked up. Bummed about it.
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.

Are these toys really worth the price and do they work as well as they say?
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Shamokin, PA

Does anyone know as to why hatchimals are so expensive? Are they worth that much money to buy for your children? I am thinking of getting one for my son for his birthday this year but unsure about what makes hatchimals so special that they are so expensive.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN

I would absolutely love to find this product but am having a hard time. Can anyone tell me key places that are selling it and what all does this product do. Will the egg go back together as the hatchimal goes back through the different stages?
Cyndi s.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ

It's this really worth the money and agrivation? I'm coming from the point of view that my child wanted a furby "sooo much" and i found it completely duct taped the next morning because it wouldn't shut up
Sreyaun P.
Sreyaun P.
Rosharon, TX
Is it still in shock cause I really want one

Join Now