BY SPIN MASTER GAMES #64 in Games

Puts Consumer Knowledge to the Test Our life is full of things - from chocolate to cereal, football to flowers - and they all have logos. But could you name them if you saw them? Logo is the game that puts your consumer knowledge to the test! Show off your knowledge of popular brands in this hilarious family game of pop-culture. The first person to make it into the winners circle and answer all the questions correctly wins! see more...

• Has anyone played this ? I remember when it first came ou...2 Answers
olivia v.
Warning: You've got to have at least four people and you could feasibly add more teams as long as their paired by two's. The "Logo Party" Game is a really fun game of Charades, Cranium and Password all rolled up into one. Except this is all about Logos, Brand Names, Trademarks and Copyrighted images or companies and you might not know some because they span the entire history of the advertising business. As a regular Gamer of board games and consoles, this game is not easy too!

The board is a cool and colorful circular pattern allowing the winning teams to get closer and closer to the center to the final card area. The game provides you with two tokens for two teams, but you could easily find some other trinkets and add three or four more teams to the game. I would suggest three or four teams. Also have a pad of paper with this one - it helps when drawing.

You could draw a card that might ask you to "Describe It" - meaning the Logo/Company without using words of the company name in your description, `sounds like' or anything too obvious to the answer. You could pick a card that says "Draw It" and without actually drawing the name or logo of the company and not using letters or numbers you have to figure out a way to creatively draw the image so it can be guessed. Or, my favorite card you could draw is "Do It", meaning you have to act out the company or business so your teammate can guess it. It's hysterical some are as easy as a Frisbee to as hard as Bob's Big Boy. (Not as easy as you would think!)

There is another section that proves also very hysterical each time it's played. It's called "Reveal It" and what happens is a card is put in a special slot in the time device and then when the button in back is pushed the wall slowly lowers to reveal a Logo Image. The first team to guess it wins. Like I said sometime it was too quick other times it was hysterical cause everyone knew it but couldn't remember the name.

All of this is timed of course and they say :30 seconds. However it was literally impossible to anything in :30 seconds so we added our own timer to make it a minute. And, most of the time, that wasn't long enough either, but we figured that was a safe time.

The only downside to the game is the time itself. It's big and bulky and a little clunky to set and reset all the time. You have the pull the mechanism in the front up and the push a button in the back to start it. It usually never worked the first time which is why we have our own timer. Strange design for a time, but I think it was really made for the "Revile It" part of the game.

Other than the most cumbersome and obnoxiously constructed timer, the game is really fun. A lot of laughs, creativity engaging, and performance stylized segments - and - you'll be amazed at both how much we remember and how much we forget. Great for all ages, but the younger crowd may not know the older products.
Fiki S.
Gilbert, SC
As a non US citizen and brought up abroad 95% of my life, I have almost zero clue on what the questions and logos were on. This game is NOT about logos at all, but more on trivia questions on them instead, NOTHING like the logo game on the app and all. My husband enjoys this as he is a US citizen, born and raised here thus he was excited to show off his knowledge on junk food and his past shopping habit. For me... not so much.
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
The actual board game directions aren't the most clear (especially if the participants are all on the younger end of the spectrum) but the questions are great! Some are WAY easier than others but the variety of ways they pose them sets this game apart from the rest. It's fairly cheap and would be worth it, even if it wasn't. I purchased mine at Target and if most of my family/friends didn't already own it, I would tell them to go out and buy it.
Dawnyel P.
blairs, VA
So hard to play!!! When I purchased the game I thought it would be easier than it is. I just knew I had this game in the bag so to speak but it's a lot harder than you would expect!!
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pretty fun family game, for use with older kids/teen with a love of random facts and family fun. Though just like monopoly it can start some heated debates and fights!
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is such a fun game however we didn't use the actual game board. Once you get through a majority of the cards, it does get boring however the first time through is very very fun! We got this for half price around Christmas time at Walmart so it was very affordable.
Kristin E.
Lynbrook, NY
I received this game as a gift at our annual Christmas party. We decided to give it a try, but wasn't as good as I thought it would be. As 30 year old adults some of the questions were difficult even for us, so I wouldn't recommend for kids. Not sure if I would purchase this game again.
Dana S.
This is a fun game to play! It tests your knowledge on logos which I think is so different than a usual game. It is probably better suited for older kids and adults because younger kids may not recognize several of the logos.
Katie H.
This is a fun family game! We usually play around the holidays when the whole family is together. It's fun for all ages because some logos are super old and my grandma gets to answer those ones!
Amanda B.
Tampa, FL
My favorite game, I play this with my family at gatherings and it is great fun. I have 3 variations from around different countries it's a great trivia game and lots of fun.
Amanda R.
Niagara falls, NY
Has anyone played this ? I remember when it first came out I had to have it and I never got around to getting it , it's a bit pricey for a game but if it's worth it I will buy it .