BY SPIN MASTER

SPIN MASTER ETCH A SKETCH CLASSIC see more...

Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I don't care what anyone says haha these will always be a classic. I could spend hours playing with this and the kids do too. Its great to get them off the video games and doing something else once in awhile.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I had this product as a child and spent hours playing with it. Never did I ever go anywhere without it all the way up into my teens. I have gotten them for my children as well.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Etch a sketch is one of those iconic classic games . I feel like everyone had one when I was a kid . My brothers and I could spend hours playing with it . Using our imagination , creative skills and hand eye coordination to draw for hours on end . You turn the small knobs to draw whatever you want and when you're done you can shake to erase or push the lever bask and forth to erase the images left on the screen . i like that adults and kids can have fun playing with this . You can find this at Walmart.