BY SPIN MASTER

Cool, Tasty Treats. No batteries required. Easy & fun. Make your own cool, tasty treats. Includes 3 Popping Candy mix in treats. Vanilla dessert mix. Create your favorite treats any way you want. Ages 5 years and up. Kit includes: 1 DQ Blizzard Maker 3 DQ Vanilla Flavored Dessert Mix 3 Packs Flavored Popping Candy 2 DQ Rebates Instruction Sheet 2 Blizzard Cups 2 DQ Spoons It s easy making tasty treats using the DQ® Blizzard&re. see more...

Spin Master Dairy Queen Blizzard Maker
  • "I bought this for my daughters birthday we honestly spent more time trying to figure it out then we did haphazzardly making blizzards the ice cream didn't come out right and left a horrible after taste needless to say its currently been in the closet ever since " in 2 reviews
Sharonda K.
Ocean Springs, MS
adeena a.
My little brother actually got this for his birthday a few years ago and we tried to make the ice cream it was very difficult and the ice cream tasted horrible just don't waste your time and money on this, its honestly not worth it. Also the weird candies it came with were rather odd and don't go with ice cream in general.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
We used this about twice. I would say it is so-so. Not very fun for kids, it is a lot of work, the kid definitely doesn't wanna do it so the paren't will end up doing it. I don't think it is worth the money.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I made this once and only once with my kids. Way too much work for a small sized treat. I'd rather get into my car and buy one. It was not the easiest thing to use either.
Amber W.
Kingsport, TN
When I had this when I was super young, it did not work at all. I'm not sure if anything has changed but I know it was definitely a waste of money when we had it.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I will be at the house at the the kids and I are so excited to receive the money you sent it to me and I will send
Philicia B.
Cleveland, OH
This was so cool and very tasty, it's something you can enjoy doing as an activity for a family
Lola S.
Akron, OH
Easy to make and very tasty. Good to have on a nice, hot day. It can go wherever you go.
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
We bought this for our daughter it broke first use. It's difficult to use. Don't buy.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Don't buy not worth your money. Very disappointed I can't believe it super mad