BY VITAGOODS #47 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Utilize this powerful tool for your face and body-cleaning regimen. This Spin for Perfect Skin face and body cleansing brush offers deep-cleaning action to thoroughly lift trapped dirt and oil. The multiple brush sizes are suitable for use over your whole body. The micro-massage movements stimulate and invigorate your skin, leaving you feeling fresh and clean, ready to face the day. The gentle face brush is great for everyday use, while the exfoliating face brush deep-cleans your pores when you need see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Karina G.
I really like this brush set/product! I used to use my fingers but after three months with the combination of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser it really gets rid of all the makeup left over.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love this little brush system. It's affordable and works great. I love how it comes with all the attachments so you're able to cleanse your whole body. The body brush works amazing, especially when I'm exfoliating with one of my body exfoliant soaps. The face brushes work amazing. I use the exfoliant brush once a week and the regular face brush every day. It really deep cleans your face. Gets any makeup residue, dirt, oil, etc out of your pores and cleans your face. They always have coupons and discounts so it makes getting a new brush or replacement heads easy and affordable. I have already gotten one for my daughter and now my husband uses one and my friend has purchased one also.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!! It will change the face game! By this is mean it helps with acne. It really. Cleans your skin really good.. how do I know? Well when you remove foundation you think you got it all but when you wash your face with the spin brush and some soap you can see there was still some makeup on your face! I've been using it and it's been helping with my acne.
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this on special through Groupon at a very affordable price and it does not disappoint. Every time I use it with a face cleanser my skin is visibly softer & smoother. It refines my pores as well. This is a must have for your daily skin routine.
ashley h.
Plainfield, IL
Ive been using it for a while now and i love it! it is so gentle on the skin and very effective. i use it with neutrogena face wash and it works like a charm. i got it for $30 with a promo code but its usually $100. I 100% recommend!
Cynthia D.
This has to be one of my all time favorites right now. After being on the beach all day use this in the shower to get all the dirt grime from the beach off of your face and body.
You can't go wrong with this.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Worth 30$! Sooooo inexpensive and amazing love how it cleans off all my makeup and dirt and the end of the day! Best thing is it's PINK💕
Tiffany G.
It works amazing, it gets all the dirt off leaving your skin very smooth. Love the results!
Alex W.
Amazing product! Used it everyday since I bought it and my skin is a lot smoother and I feel like I can clean around my hairline a lot easier than before! Easy and safe to use in or out of the shower and comes with 4 different attachments for face and body. Love love LOVE this product so much!!
heather r.
Does this help with blackheads ?
Harley M.
San Angelo, TX
My clarisonic finally gave out on me after 5 years and will no longer hold a charge. I am looking into this as a replacement due to it being so much cheaper. How does it compare to the clairsonic system?