BY SPIKED SELTZER

Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Where to even start, my hubby came home the other night with a 6 pack of Spiked Seltzer Cranberry and it was amazing. The flavor was fantastic and it didn’t have the harsh taste of alcohol. Then last night my hubby surprised me with the Lime flavor and I am obsessed! It is so delicious, the flavor is spot on! I pour mine in a wine glass with a couple of ice cubes. I can’t say anything but good things. If you love sparkling water but want some alcohol with it give these a try!
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I can’t rave enough about SpikedSeltzer- all their flavors are great especially the Lime flavor - it tastes just like lime seltzer. These are great and refreshing on a hot summers day and you can drink several and not feel full and bloated. Love them!
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
This is so delicious! I am a huge fan of seltzer to begin with so I knew I would love this. I put an additional splash of lime juice in it and it was such a refreshing cocktail that my friends and I have decided that this is going to be our new poolside beverage for the summer. Excited to try the other flavors too!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Absolutely delicious to i dulge in and not feel guilty! I love the different flavors as well...ive tried cranberry i think and the lime and i love them! Perfect for summer!!
Hailey S.
Friendship, ME
I wasn't personally a huge fan when I started drinking these, they have started to grow on me a little over time.