BY SPIKED SELTZER

Allison K.
Hickory, NC
This is so delicious! I am a huge fan of seltzer to begin with so I knew I would love this. I put an additional splash of lime juice in it and it was such a refreshing cocktail that my friends and I have decided that this is going to be our new poolside beverage for the summer. Excited to try the other flavors too!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Absolutely delicious to i dulge in and not feel guilty! I love the different flavors as well...ive tried cranberry i think and the lime and i love them! Perfect for summer!!