SpikedSeltzer® Variety Pack Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Francesca Z.SpikedSeltzer® Variety Pack Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Alexa A.

SpikedSeltzer® Variety Pack Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans

Simple and natural is better.We make SpikeSeltzer using purified water and a few select ingredients. We don't add anything artificial. A blend of cold-pressed fruit essences and sugar ferment naturally, creating the 6% alcohol and a clean, crisp flavor. With no barley or wheat, SpikeSeltzer is gluten free.Cheers! — Nick & Dave see more...

Alexa A.
When I first got into drinking hard seltzer I loved these! Refreshing, great flavors and seemingly light. BUT I highly recommend switching over to White Claw hard seltzer. I’ve tried almost all the hard seltzer on the market and white claw is the best in my opinion - if you like Spiked Seltzer I HIGHLY recommend giving White Claw a try (trust me, you’ll be hooked - I’ve even managed to get my dad and boyfriend on board)
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I’d been waiting to try these since I saw you could get them delivered on GoPuff! Honestly, all the flavors are good as long as you like seltzer water. As someone that drinks a lot of vodka sodas, I love the option to have this no carb option without all the alcohol content. My favorite is the lime, but I think you should try it for yourself!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
I’m obsessed with these spiked Seltzers! They taste great and are the perfect drink for any one dieting or just watching their waistline. I have always been the fan of drinking beer, but beer tends to leaves you bloated and burping. The seltzer’s are crisp, refreshing, strong, and Don’t leave you burping all night. I’m obsessed and drink them regularly now.
HaleyAnn B.
Livingston, TN
I love these. They are such a great alternative for those who don;t want something overly spiked or flavorful. The drink itself is light and very good for social drinkers of those who do not want to get out of control. Also, they look pretty classy and go with anything you could be eating. I would recommend this.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
This takes seltzer drinkers to the next level. I already used to add vodka to my seltzer water when at a bar, but this spiked seltzer saves the work for me! I have gotten these numerous times and LOVE the taste. They also give you a buzz after 2 of them. I will definitely buy again!
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
This is amazing! I am a massive flavored seltzer fan and Spiked Seltzer takes it to the next level. It goes down smooth and works great when mixed. The lime with cranberry juice is a personal favorite. I have also added this to sangria- a great addition!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
These are great for a lot of different reasons. Although I prefer the white claw brand the best, the idea of flavored malt liquors that isn’t beer is amazing for people who only drink vodka sodas like myself. These are great for tailgating, the Beach, on the go, concerts, etc.
Kim L.
Babylon, NY
I got turned on to this by a friend and I absolutely love it. I don’t like beer bloat and this drink doesn’t leave you bloated. The taste is great and so inexpensive! Best of all: GLUTEN FREE!!
Taylor S.
Covington, GA
I have heard nothing but good things about this! Myself has never tried it but I plan to in the near future! I have a friend that was on a strict diet and she swears by it to be a good healthy alternative.
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
love these! low calorie but they don’t taste like they’re “diet” or using fake sweeteners. the lime and orange flavors are my favorite. grapefruit isn’t my taste but the others are all good
Kattya A.
Loja, Loja-Ecuador
It is an excellent product, I like it very much. It has a good flavor, it is highly recommended. I would buy it many more times
Is this drink like the bearfoot wine?
Megan M.
Wyoming, MI
Where can you find this?
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
What’s your favourite flavor:)