SpikedSeltzer® Variety Pack Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Francesca Z.SpikedSeltzer® Variety Pack Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Alexa A.

BY SPIKED SELTZER

Simple and natural is better.We make SpikeSeltzer using purified water and a few select ingredients. We don't add anything artificial. A blend of cold-pressed fruit essences and sugar ferment naturally, creating the 6% alcohol and a clean, crisp flavor. With no barley or wheat, SpikeSeltzer is gluten free.Cheers! — Nick & Dave see more...

Susan D.
Newark, DE
I’d been waiting to try these since I saw you could get them delivered on GoPuff! Honestly, all the flavors are good as long as you like seltzer water. As someone that drinks a lot of vodka sodas, I love the option to have this no carb option without all the alcohol content. My favorite is the lime, but I think you should try it for yourself!
Katie M.
I picked up this variety pack on a whim at Wegmans one day because I wanted to try it. I love regular seltzer and this is a great guilt-free way to enjoy a drink at the end of the day or to pack in the cooler at the beach! The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because the lime flavor isn’t great-but that is just my personal preference.
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
so good- these r a little more than other brands but the alcohol content is a little more too and there’s more flavors. this is my ideal drink for the summer, it’s so much lighter than beer
Alexa A.
When I first got into drinking hard seltzer I loved these! Refreshing, great flavors and seemingly light. BUT I highly recommend switching over to White Claw hard seltzer. I’ve tried almost all the hard seltzer on the market and white claw is the best in my opinion - if you like Spiked Seltzer I HIGHLY recommend giving White Claw a try (trust me, you’ll be hooked - I’ve even managed to get my dad and boyfriend on board)
Angela B.
Marquette
I’m not a beer person, but like to start off slow, so spiked seltzer is my go-to. I enjoy the variety of flavors as well as the low carb & calorie content. Although I enjoy this brand, I would choose White Claw or Truly over it just for a better taste.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
I really like these! They are perfect for those of us who want something lighter or don’t enjoy beer! I also like they come in a cute skinny can and can be taken to the pool or beach! I don’t love the cranberry flavor but all the others are awesome!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
These are great for a lot of different reasons. Although I prefer the white claw brand the best, the idea of flavored malt liquors that isn’t beer is amazing for people who only drink vodka sodas like myself. These are great for tailgating, the Beach, on the go, concerts, etc.
Abbey A.
Bowling Green
Hard Seltzers are all the rage right now, and I try to keep a case around the house all the time. I've tried pretty much all on the market and I do not prefer this one. To me, the taste is very malty. I think that Truly and White Claw are MUCH more refreshing and taste lighter and tastier. These are not BAD by any means, but I think that if I was given the choice this is not the brand of hard seltzer that I would pick.
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
This is my go to summer drink! Perfect for hanging by the pool or with friends. The taste is great and it doesn’t make you bloat like beer. Be careful if you have too many. These sneak up on you. I’d high recommend
Nicole H.
This is my favorite non-liquor drink to buy at the store.  It's so refreshing and tasty, and doesn't fill you up in the same way that beer does.  It's pretty strong (around 6%) but tastes better than LaCroix. My fav flavors are orange and lime. I’m surprised I like it so much because I really don’t like regular seltzer or flavored seltzer
Kattya A.
Loja, Loja-Ecuador
It is an excellent product, I like it very much. It has a good flavor, it is highly recommended. I would buy it many more times
Is this drink like the bearfoot wine?
Megan M.
Wyoming, MI
Where can you find this?
Megan P.
Columbia , TN
Do these taste like artificial flavors?
Rhonda J.
Molly I have had issues in the past with hard ciders, etc so can you tell me if these truly are sweet? I just dont enjoy bitter drinks and these just arrived in my rural area. Thanks in advance for your answer. 🌻 RJ