BY SPIKED SELTZER

Simple and natural is better.We make SpikeSeltzer using purified water and a few select ingredients. We don't add anything artificial. A blend of cold-pressed fruit essences and sugar ferment naturally, creating the 6% alcohol and a clean, crisp flavor. With no barley or wheat, SpikeSeltzer is gluten free.Cheers! — Nick & Dave see more...

Dana M.
Twp Washinton, NJ
It’s hard to tell there is alcohol in these, which could be dangerous. But, nonetheless they are delicious! They are light and have delicious flavors. I regularly buy these and they are good for a day event like a BBQ.
Becky V.
Southington, CT
Since I don't drink beer these are a great alternative. I love all the flavors but the cranberry is my favorite. For the price the alcohol content is great. When served cold they are tasty and refreshing with a light kick. These are a staple at all our get togethers.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Love this variety pack. These are so light a refreshing. You wouldn't even know you're drinking alcohol! Love that they are low carb and calories. Fun flavors and cute cans. Really hope they come out with more flavors in the future!
Devon M.
Lakewood, WA
I absolutely love these! They remind me of a higher end flavored seltzer, but, BONUS, they're filled with happy juice (alcohol). I prefer this product to any beer or mixed drink. You can find this product at Safeway. I would definitely buy it again.
Hailey C.
Some of these flavors are amazing and some need some work. I have been really into trying these out since everyone seems to like them. I would get them for a sweet drink and it's definitely worth trying out
Hannah W.
The first time I had Spiked Seltzer it was truly enjoyable. Not my favorite alcohol, but did the job. The last time I had it, it was straight up awful. Screw the calories, just drink beer.
Stacy S.
I tried this at a friends house and was instantly hooked. Every flavor tastes amazing, but the orange is my favorite. I loved drinking this. It was so refreshing and crisp. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great drink with a kick.
Natalie K.
Maybe it's because I've never really been a flavored water drinker but I was not that impressed with Spiked Seltzer. I bought the variety pack at a local liquor store and it was priced comparably to other similar drinks. I tried one of each of the flavors and didn't really like any of them. I like the idea of this drink and the branding is adorable but the flavor options weren't what I was hoping. I'll definitely be first in line to try any other flavors that might come out in the future though.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
These are great if you are on a diet!!!! However the flavor needs a little help. I find myself having to put them over ice with some citrus fruit or maybe a muddled strawberry to help them along. I much prefer regular seltzer with vodka than these sometimes! If the flavor was a little better I might enjoy them more.....but they are good in a pinch for a BBQ or party where you want a beverage that's low in calories and not too heavy feeling.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
So tasty and a great alternative to beer for those who are gluten-free! Low calorie and in such a variety of flavors, it's a pretty perfect summer drink for just about anyone old enough to enjoy it.
Kattya A.
Loja, Loja-Ecuador
It is an excellent product, I like it very much. It has a good flavor, it is highly recommended. I would buy it many more times
Is this drink like the bearfoot wine?