SpikedSeltzer® Indian River Grapefruit Beer

How does the taste of this compare to the White Claw Grapefruit? ?
how does this taste like? and does it smell good?
Start your review of SpikedSeltzer® Indian River Grapefruit Beer!
SpikedSeltzer® Indian River Grapefruit Beer uploaded by Elia P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is my first time trying Spiked Seltzer and I must admit it is delicious! I enjoyed the Indian River Grapefruit with 6% alcohol. The seltzer is not as bubbly as other seltzer’s I’ve tried, but the alcohol content makes up for it! The flavor is spot on and not too sweet at 140 calories. It is easy to put these away in the Texas heat while listening to music in my backyard!
Philadelphia , PA
SpikedSeltzer® Indian River Grapefruit Beer uploaded by I-am I.
White Claw Hard Seltzer Ruby Grapefruit my favorite I tried it 2days I’m not changing anything I won’t drink any beer anymore it doesn’t make me bloated guess what guys I feel tipsy and High
Richmond, VA
These were such a great find this summer! I am not a beer drinker, and it's not always appropriate to rip tequila shots at family gatherings. I usually opt for ciders (which I still love), but this seltzer has significantly less calories/sugars/carbs. I drank a solid 5 and did not feel sick the next day. All the flavors are great and none are overbearingly sweet.
Gorham, ME
These are my new fave summer beverage. I love regular seltzer water, so when I saw these in the store, I couldn't pass them up. They are really refreshing and go down way too easy. For a hot summer day, they are just perfect! I love the grapefruit flavor the best, followed by cranberry. I don't care for the lime or orange though! You have to try these!
Plainsboro, NJ
SpikedSeltzer® Indian River Grapefruit Beer uploaded by Rachel A.
Yum!!! These are so good! Not like other brands that are super sweet, this truly tastes like a flavored seltzer, the alcohol taste is minimal-but it's definitely in there. I love having one at the beach or the pool, super refreshing. Grapefruit and orange are my favorite flavors!
Brookhaven, GA
SpikedSeltzer is absolutely delicious and light! The grapefruit flavor is my favorite - it tastes exactly like a grapefruit seltzer should taste like. You should really try these if you’re looking for a light alcoholic option that won’t make you feel gross and heavy, even after you’ve had several ;)
This has a light flavor thats really refreshing. I have been trying more seltzer alcohols and I really love this one. Its something I like to sip on rather than drink fast. Id recommend this for anyone wanting to try something new thats nicely flavored and a little bubbly.
AURORA, CO
This takes seltzer drinkers to the next level. I already used to add vodka to my seltzer water when at a bar, but this spiked seltzer saves the work for me! I have gotten these numerous times and LOVE the taste. They also give you a buzz after 2 of them. I will definitely buy again!
Washington , DC
So refreshing and tasty. I love the grapefruit flavor and the size of the can. I love that this is sweet without a ton of added sugar or a syrupy taste. I love buying this in my Whole Foods run. Definitely recommend!
Tampa, FL
This stuff is great! I don't know how no one thought of the idea sooner to make a drink like this - it's much lighter than a beer and almost refreshing sometimes. The grapefruit flavor is my favorite! I tell everyone to try it :)