BY SPIKE

Spike® Brand Vegit® Magic! Gourmet Natural Seasoning.
Very low sodium.
Rich flavor.
Delectable savor.
Printed on recycled paper.
Gayelord Houser. see more...

Jessica P.
We LOVE Spike seasoning! Perfect on veggies or meat. Our favorite is to sprinkle it on cucumber slices. Also great sprinkled in cheese or cheese & cucumber sandwiches. Yum.
Megan H.
Lakeland, FL
We are a spike household. I use this stuff on everything. My oldest is a very picky eater and the only way he will eat his veggies is with spike.
Leslie C.
Crown Point, IN
Just perfect to add to any dish! I especially love Spike in my homemade soups. I also love spike on oven fries!
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Such a great product to spice up any meat I would highly recommend it can take the boring out of dinners!
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
This is great! only tried it once but has lots of great natural flavored without being too salty.
melissa s.
Love adding this to toasted bread that had avocado on top and spike, very tasty and easy lunch
Jennifer M.
Can't wait to try this. I have read the other reviews and sounds like a great product. yummy
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I loved this product growing up on air popped popcorn. I haven't found it in a while!
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
I always purchase Spike Vegit Magic! Because it is great for any dish from soups to salad dressing to dips and marinades. Excellent flavor and I highly recommend this product!
Savannah M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does this taste like?
Ramya K.
Plymouth, MN
Yummy innovative flavor which can be eaten at any time guilt free as it is great for entire family to enjoy
Barbara D.
What is in this seasoning mix? Gluten free. Soy free? etc!