BY SPIKE

Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been trying to experiment more with my cooking and Spiced Garden, Naturally Cajun is definitely spicing things up. It brings that real cajun flavor to things like chicken, or seafood, and it's all natural. I love turning the label around and being able to understand what I'm looking at.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I have never tried this Cajun spice but I know I wouldn't like it because I can't eat hot and spicy food. My mouth is always on fire and it's uncomfortable when it's that way so I will have to give this one thumbs down.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
Looove me some cajun spice! anything spicey i love. i honestly get a rush when i eat really spicey foods. call me crazy but it honestly gives me a rush like a drug would or somethig love
Amber P.
Put this stuff on my chicken, and shrimp. Talk about YUMMY! I like a little heat in my meals, and this hits the nail right on the head
Cvt Ligia R.
Esta especie me fascina para hacer mis papas y una carne que le encanta a mis hijos y a mi esposo es muy rica, la recomiendo.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
I like the cajun seasoning spice garden mainly because it is more natural than others, mostly for chicken meat and pork roast
Stacey S.
Hanceville, AL
My husband loves it it has a good very good bite to It too much for me but I net a lot of people would love in the south
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
I did not expect this to have as much flavor as it did considering it is organic. i am very surprised by this product.
Dee J.
A very good seasoning, with natural ingredients. Can use it on meats and vegetables. Adds that like extra something.
Jenifer P.
lovely surprised by this product, I don't use to have many spices when I' cooking but if you are bored just to have the same flavor on dishes, you must tried this spicy cajun, has a really good taste. oveall satisfied for sure, and it last forever! lol